Chapter 03

It's You Whom I Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day Belle and Rosie headed off to the cafeteria to have their lunch right after their lecture. While they were queuing for lunch, Rosie was browsing the campus forum, where a campus blogger blogged about his life perception had completely shattered when he witnessed a campus beauty coming out from a Ferrari sports car.

"Senpai, look at this!" Rosie shoved her phone into Belle's face to show her the mosaiced picture posted by the campus blogger.

"What is it?" Belle asked as she took the phone from her friend and her eyes went wide the moment she saw the pictures on the phone.

"I wonder who is the girl in the picture! Is she a social ?" Rosie commented.

"What the hell!" Belle cursed.

"What happened?" Rosie asked.

"It's me." Belle hissed.

"Huh?" Rosie took her phone back and zoomed into the picture. "Oh ya! It's your backpack! Why is the blogger so shallow?"

Belle turned to look at her friend with a raised brow. "You are equally as shallow as him too! Remember what did you just say?"

"Hehehe! Sorry, senpai!" Rosie smiled sheepishly.

"Let's eat first and then I will search this blogger out to skin him alive!"

---

In the library, Jaejoong was doing his self-study when a group of student s were discussing about something at the table in front of him. "Look! Didn't expect to see a social from our school!" A girl exclaimed.

"Ehhh... She came out from a sport car but it doesn't mean she is a social or she has sugar daddy. Don't spread unnecessary rumour!" A guy defended.

"Ya! She could be from a rich family too! Don't judge someone from what you see online!" Another guy added.

Jaejoong looked up and saw the mosacied pictures on the laptop. He recognised the backpack and it belonged to Belle because he noticed her carrying it when she was at the Internet cafe.

But he didn't do anything except to go back to study.

---

After lunch, the girls headed back to their dorm immediately when Belle went on to surf the net to search for the blogger ID. "Voldermin. Do you girls know who is he?" Belle turned to ask her friends.

"I know!" Rosie waved her hand excitedly at her. "He is a hunk!" She said dreamily.

The other three girls continued to stare at her with a raised brow.

"What? He is indeed a hunk and a foreign language genius! He dresses in branded stuffs from head to toe everyday. And he look extremely hot in white shirt..."

"Enough! Just tell me who is he and which faculty is he in." Belle held her hand up to stop her friend from spazzing further.

"His name is Shim Changmin and he's from the foreign language faculty."

"May I know what happen here?" Katie asked.

"Rosie will tell you what happen." Belle grabbed her backpack and stormed out of the dorm.

---

Once Belle reached the foreign language faculty, she saw two students walking towards the main entrance and she approached them quickly. "I'm sorry! May I know where is Shim Changmin?" Belle asked.

"Oh! You are looking for Changmin-ssi?" The guys asked as they turned around and saw a stylish guy walking out from the faculty building.

"He is Shim Changmin!" One of them pointed at the stylish man.

"Thank you!" Belle bowed at the two men and made her way towards the man. "Changmin-ssi." Belle called out, causing the man to stop and look up at her.

"Yes. You are?"

"Belle Wang. The girl who shattered your life perception."

"Oh." A smug look appeared across Changmin's face.

"Oh? You should delete the post, Changmin-ssi. That sport car belongs to my tutee's mother. Take a good look at this." Belle took out her phone and showed him the picture of her being together with her student, the boy's mother and the red Ferrari sport car behind them.

"That doesn't prove that you are speaking the truth. Any Tom, or Harry is able to photoshop their pictures today." Changmin snorted. "By the way, I don't feel suspicious of every girl that comes out from expensive cars but when it's you... I can't help but to feel suspicious..."

Belle didn't say anything except to take out her notebook and begin scribbling an address. She tore of the page and gave the piece of paper to Changmin. "This is the address of my student. His mother is currently looking for an English tutor for him. If you say you only want to see the truth with your own eyes, this is your chance." With that Belle left the place.

---

Later, when Belle came back to her dorm, she saw HeroJeiJei's message in her inbox.

[HeroJeiJei]: Come to the Mystic Ice Pillar.

Belle traveled to the place that HeroJeiJei had instructed her and she was surprised to see the male avatar that slandered them during their wedding march.

[JustAnotherGirl]: Why is DarknessInMyHeart here?

[HeroJeiJei]: I want you to torture him slowly with your lousiest weapon.

[DarknessInMyHeart]: Hey, if you are a man, you should kill me now!

[HeroJeiJei]: My wife is not a man after all.

[JustAnotherGirl]: -_-|||

[HeroJeiJei]: When his blood is low, I will heal him and you can continue killing him slowly.

"Wah! Didn't expect god-nim could be such a sadist!" Belle thought as she began searching through her weapon list but HeroJeiJei rejected most of them until Belle chose her beginner weapon, a short dagger.

[HeroJeiJei]: Use this.

[JustAnotherGirl]: Okay.

And then Belle's avatar went closer to stab DarknessInMyHeart's avatar twice before she the auto mode of her weapon and the dagger continued stabbing the male avatar on its own.

[JustAnotherGirl]: Why didn't he go

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter