Chapter 23

It's You Whom I Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day Belle and her friends had just completed their selection of modules for the semester; the three girls went out for their respective dates, leaving Belle behind.

Since she has nothing to do, she went to the library to get some reference books to read.

Throughout her stay in the library, she has been staring at her phone for most of the time, and waiting for Jaejoong's call but the latter didn't call her to update on the presentation.

By the time Belle left the library, it was already evening time. She made her way back to her dormitory and she was thinking about what to eat for dinner when she found herself banging into somebody. "I'm sorry." She bowed and found herself being embraced within a pair of strong arms.

She looked up to see Jaejoong smiling down at her. "You are back!" Belle squealed excitedly, hugging him back.

"I'm here to bring you out for dinner."

Belle backed away and looked back at Jaejoong with a confused look.

"We won the project!"

"Yeah! Daebak!" Belle jumped excitedly around Jaejoong.

"Yes! Let's go! The guys are waiting for us at the restaurant now!"

"Yahoo! My money is well spent! Haha!" Belle laughed.

---

"Cheers!" The big group clinked their glasses before drinking the toast.

"Guys, we won the bid!" Luhan said excitedly.

"Of course! It's a piece of cake!" Junsu added. "Soooooo easy!"

"Thank you for all the hard works! Without the team, we wouldn't be able to win the bid too." Jaejoong told his staffs. "I would like to give all of you a toast!"

"CHEERS!"

"Hyung, I thought you guys wouldn't come back so early." One of them said.

"Because we miss all of you!" Junsu laughed.

"Anyway you can order whatever you want because it's on our boss!" Yoochun added.

"Yeah!" The group cheered.

"I purposely chose not to eat on the flight to make room for this feast," said Junsu.

"Let's order more dishes!" Luhan suggested. "We can't let Jaejoong hyung off so easily!"

"But we have yet to finish the food on the table!"

"Don't be silly! We should make full use of today's free meal! Moreover I am the core strength of the team, I need to eat more to make up for the loss of brain cell for the past weeks!" Luhan complained.

"Go ahead! Order more." Jaejoong smiled.

"Thank you, hyung!" Luhan flashed his eye smile and shouted for the waitress. "Excuse me. I would like to order more dishes!"

But no one came in.

"Expensive restaurant usually have pretty impersonal service." Luhan commented and made his way out to get the waitress in. "Guys, anything to order?"

"You decide." Junsu answered.

"Okay. Give me two dozens of oysters, clams, scallops and two servings of escargot." Luhan started ordering. "Beer, anyone?"

"Order red wine. Beer doesn't go well with seafood."

"Okay. One bottle of red wine."

The waitress gave him a bow and left the room.

"Jaejoong hyung, thank you for the dinner tonight." One of them said, holding his wine glass at Jaejoong.

"Tonight is Luhan's treat."

"HUH?" Luhan's mouth dropped open, shocked. "Why me?"

"Remember the time before our meeting? You guys were discussing about where Luhan should treat us for seafood. The wedding treat."

"Ohhhhhh..."

"I almost forgot about it!" Junsu slapped his head. "Thanks for reminding us, hyung!"

"Yeah! Luhan-ah, you shouldn't eat your words." Yoochun sang along.

"Okay! I will go cancel the order now!" Luhan said, ready to stand up but Yoochun pushed him back down.

"Don't be stingy! Hyungseo-nim is generous enough to buy us such expensive suits. You should do the same too!" Junsu sniggered.

"Jie is rich! You cannot compare her with me! Moreover this treat is to celebrate our success! How can you let Jaejoong hyung off so easily?" Luhan pouted. "And I am still a poor student!"

"We will go on a driving trip to Busan this coming weekend and it's on me!" Jaejoong announced.

"Woohoo! Hyung-nim is the best!" The others clapped and cheered. "Hyung-nim is so generous! We love you!"

"Luhan, you don't have any excuse now right?"

"Hurhur! I need to check my bank account." Luhan said through gritted teeth. "Jaejoong hyung, you are so evil!"

"Thank you for the compliment." Jaejoong mocked a salute at the younger guy.

When the waitress came to serve the fresh oysters, Belle took an oyster and put it on Jaejoong. "Here! This is to reward you."

"Oyster?" Jaejoong looked at her with a raised brow.

"Why?" Belle blinked.

"Nothing. Grow up quickly, my dear wife." Jaejoong said, her hair.

"Are we done?" Junsu asked.

"Yeah!"

"Then let's sing!" Junsu cheered and made his way to the karaoke station in the VIP room.

"I'll bring you back." Jaejoong said, looking at his watch.

"What about them?"

"I'll call cab for them. Let's go and pay the bill."

"I thought Luhan is giving the treat."

"I was just joking with him. Let him have some fun! He worked too hard!"

Belle nodded and made their way out to the door. "Guys, enjoy yourself! We will go first!"

"Alright! Good night!" The guys waved at the couple.

---

Two days later, Belle was waiting outside of the school and she was surprised to see a car convoy was following behind Jaejoong's car. She looked at the cars behind him and was surprised to see the boys were actually following Jaejoong all the way to the school.

"Jie, get on to the car!" Luhan shouted from the car behind Jaejoong.

Belle mocked him a salute before getting onto Jaejoong's car. "Wah! Your entourage is a little dramatic right!"

"They insisted on coming along." Jaejoong said coolly.

"If I were to know about this, I would go to the office to meet you. This attracts too much attention."

"Don't worry! It's not as eye-catching as being sent off to school by the in-laws." Jaejoong smirked.

Belle scrunched her face and shot a glare at Jaejoong. "Yeah yeah! Thank you for reminding me! Who was responsible for making this happen?"

Jaejoong nodded with a smile. "Seatbelt, Miss Belle!"

Belle smacked him at the chest before putting on her seatbelt.

---

After driving for three hours plus, the car convoy has almost reached their destination and Kris' car had almost caught up with Jaejoong's car. Luhan wound down the window and waved at Jaejoong and Belle. "Hyung, see you at the villa! Annyeong!" With that his car zoomed off to the front, overtaking Jaejoong.

A smirk appeared across Jaejoong's face as he stepped on the accel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter