Chapter 21

It's You Whom I Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

One afternoon Jaejoong had to go meet a client so Belle went to eat with Junsu and Luhan. That mysterious Yifan came along as well.

The waitress came to hand the menu to Belle who was the only female at the table. Belle took it and handed it to Yifan. "Yifan, you should order."

Yifan just shook his head coolly and Junsu took the menu and started ordering. When the food came, Belle was busy packing food for Jaejoong instead of eating.

"Jaejoong hyung is so lucky to find hyungseo-nim! In the past he used to live on bread and water, but now he has so much good food to eat." Junsu teased.

"He always eats bread with water?"

"Not always. Sometimes when he is too busy, he won't even get a bite."

"This is why I must be in charge of his meals to make sure he get the nutrients required." Belle said, flexing her arm.

"Geez! Jie, stop making me jealous!" Luhan pouted. "I once had a sincere online romance right in front of me but I didn't cherish it at that time. Now that I think about it, I really regret it."

"Luhan-ah, online romances are dangerous!" Belle commented.

"Jie, what about you and Jaejoong hyung?" Luhan snorted.

"Your dear hyung saw me at the internet cafe before he actually came to look for me online. So I don't consider this to be an online romance." Belle sniggered. "Don't talk about me. Tell me about your online romance."

"It wasn't in Dreams of Warriors. Before I started playing Dreams, I was playing this game called Fantasy Planet. My character was a heavenly healer."

"I heard about this game. But I think only female players will choose the heavenly healers. You are playing the female character?" Belle asked.

"Yup!" Luhan nodded. "Because this is the only character that fit my aesthetic taste. A lot of my friends formed partnership in the game so I want to find my partner too."

"But majority of the couples are formed by a man and a woman. Your character was a female character so were you looking for a male player?" Belle teased.

"You're wrong! I was looking for a girl playing as a man."

"Then did it work?"

"Of course. There was a male character in the game called the Blossom Arrow. It was designed to be very feminine; most guys wouldn't choose to play that character so it was very popular among the girls. I thought I would go for a Blossom Arrow and I even found someone whose name was so much like a girl's. I think the name is... uhhh... ah! JulyStars." Luhan replied.

"JulyStars? The name doesn't tell that the user is a girl too."

"At first I thought her name is July and she loves stars. In order to show that I am a shallow guy, I didn't ask for the gender. In the end, I found out that he was a... she-man!"

Belle laughed. "So was that player a guy or a girl?"

"A guy! He is a pure guy!" Junsu interjected.

"And then?" Belle asked.

"No more and then! After I found out that he was a man, I didn't dare to play that game anymore." Luhan cringed.

"Lulu, you can't blame other when you are also masquerading as a female player too! You played with others' feelings and abandoned him after that! That's very bad!" Belle said.

"Scumbag!" Junsu added.

"Aniya! I'm not a scumbag! I didn't have any band intentions in the first place!" Luhan protested.

"Was the server you were in called BeijingBeijing?" Yifan asked.

A frown appeared on Luhan's face. "How did you know?"

"Because I am JulyStars." Yifan admitted.

The other three went agape and stared at Yifan in shock. There was a moment of silence before Junsu let out a cry.

"Ahhhh! I'm having stomachache! Hyungseo-nim, bring me to the doctor!"

"So serious!" Belle sang along. Very quickly, she grabbed her bag and Jaejoong's food, and left the table with Junsu, leaving the awkward Luhan and Yifan behind.

The two ran out of the restaurant and came to a stop at the escalator area. "Wahhhh! Did you see the lightning and thunder inside the restaurant?" Junsu asked.

"I see tsunami coming too!"

"Is this what we call fate?" Junsu smirked.

"More like an ill-fated relationship." Belle sniggered.

"Hyungseo-nim."

"Sunbaenim."

"Let's go back!"

Belle nodded happily.

---

Once they were back, Belle brought the food straight to Jaejoong's office. "Mr Kim, your food is here!"

"Thank you, Miss Belle! Can I trouble you to get some water for me?"

"Hehe! I bought cold-pressed juice for you!" Belle took the bottle out and put it in front of Jaejoong.

"Why are you so virtuous today?" Jaejoong asked with a smile.

"Hehe! Because I'm meeting ButterflyDream for dinner later so I can't eat with you. She treated me the last time so I am going to treat her back this time round."

"Is that so? I was thinking that you were trying to avoid going swimming with me."

"Hurhur! You think too much, Mr Kim! I enjoy swimming with you but I think I should have my alone time with friends too. You know."

Jaejoong nodded. "Sure. Then we will go swimming tomorrow."

Belle stared back at him, agape.

"Alright. Go prepare yourself for the dinner." Jaejoong chuckled.

Belle stuck her tongue out at Jaejoong. "Bye Mr Kim!"

"Wait!" Jaejoong called out. "There might be thunderstorm tonight. Remember to bring umbrella. I don't want you to get sick."

"Geez! You don't want me to get sick because if I get sick, I can't go swimming with you right?"

"My girlfriend is so smart! What should I do to her?" Jaejoong pinched his nose bridge and pretended to sigh.

"Haha! Bye bye! Don't stay too late too!" Belle waved. "Remember my love potion! Sarang hae!" Belle used her fingers to form a heart shape and shot it at Jaejoong for a few times before leaving his office.

A sweet smile appeared across Jaejoong's face as he watched his girlfriend left his office.

---

Standing in front of a posh-looking hotel, Belle was surprised to find that ButterflyDream actually chose such an expensive restaurant for dinner. "Wahhh! Seriously! Why choose grandpa's hotel to eat dinner? Whyyyyyyyy?" Belle muttered and took out her phone to text ButterflyDream. "I'm here. Where are you?"

"Galaxy Room." A message appeared immediately after she sent her message.

Inside the private room, ButterflyDream put her phone away and looked at the group of people in front of her. "She's here."

An unbelievable look appeared on GillianGillian's face. "Butterfly, are you sure that she is very beautiful? Is she as beautiful as Charlene?"

**Flashback**

Several days ago, there was a conflict resolution meeting online, which was suggested by CharleneCharlene. During the meeting, ButterflyDream 'accidentally' said that she had met the real JustAnotherGirl and she was very beautiful.

Majority of the people in the guild, including DancingKingofAsia, the Emperor Family, Will.C and some other players from Seoul, had known or heard of JustAnotherGirl but no one seemed to believe that she was a beauty just like what ButterflyDream told them.

The members of the Emperor family found it even more unbelievable and started pushing ButterflyDream to ask JustAnotherGirl to come for the meet-up dinner in Seoul. This was how Belle was being conned to attend this dinner.

**End of Flashback**

A smirk appeared across ButterflyDream's face when she heard GillianGillian's question. She didn't answer immediately; she just kept everybody in suspense. "You will know when she comes."

"Haa!" GillianGillian sneered. "Your reply is clear enough that she isn't as pretty as Charlene. No matter what Charlene is the First Beauty across all servers."

"Gillian, stop it!" Charlene was half embarrassed and half irate when she scolded her friend. "Don't be so exaggerating! You shouldn't use me as the standard for all people."

"Okay okay! I know! This will lower your value right?" Gillian teased.

ButterflyDream looked at the two with a raised brow and laughed to herself. "Laugh all you want! We'll see if you can still laugh later or not."

"Why do you have to be the one to be worshipped by everyone? Why is the Emperor family dominating the guild that I had created? Is it because you are the 'most beautiful' on the game? If it's not because of you, Show (aka DancingKingofAsia) won't have met GillianGillian."

"Do you know I hate you? Your test is coming now. I wonder if your love could pass the rest or not. I wonder how would William (Will.C) feel after realizing how much he had lost."

"And if you pass, then I congratulate the both of you! Truly and whole-heartedly." Butterfly thought as she drank her tea.

The people were chattering happily but their eyes were taking glances occasionally glance towards the door. Moments later, the door opened. Everyone looked over and saw a smiley round face. Gillian almost wanted to burst out laughing but stopped when she realized it was only the waitress.

After that, there was another girl walking in after the waitress. The waitress smiled and gestured her into the private room. "Welcome, Miss Belle. This is the place."

Belle bowed and flashed a smile at the waitress. That smile was beautiful enough to make one's heart skipped a beat. That pair of eyes were so clear and bright like the stars in the sky.

Butterfly stood up to greet Belle. "Belle."

Her greeting woke everyone up instantly. Everyone in the room was stunned but they still couldn't connect her to JustAnotherGirl. If not because of ButterflyDream, they wouldn't believe the girl before them was JustAnotherGirl.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter