Chapter 19

It's You Whom I Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a sunny Monday morning when Belle sprang up from the bed all of a sudden. "What the heck! Why do I have such dream?" She slapped her face repeatedly, hoping to slap the scene out of her head.

It was actually a dream of her trying to seduce Jaejoong with her charm to get into his company to work as an intern and she woke up right at the moment when Jaejoong kissed her on the lips.

After calming herself down, she quickly went off to wash up and prepare herself for work. By the time she left her house, Jaejoong was already waiting outside.

"Sorry to keep you waiting, boss!" Belle beamed but the moment she saw Jaejoong's outfit, the smile disappeared from her face. "Should I go back to change?"

Belle was wearing a white blouse with black pants with a suspender. It seemed to be very professional but she still incorporated a tiny bit of chic style in her dressing. As for Jaejoong, he was also wearing a white shirt and black pants for work so this was the reason why Belle wanted to go back to change her clothes.

"No need." Jaejoong smiled.

"The others might think we are wearing couple attire." Belle said.

"Let them be." Jaejoong replied and took her hand, making their way out of the building.

As they walked along the street, they gave off an aura of vibrancy and youthfulness whereby they attracted the attention of the people on the road. Many of them would turn to give them a second look.

Since Belle's house wasn't too far away from Jaejoong's company, the couple decided to walk there. Belle was holding Jaejoong's hand, both excited and nervous. "What should I do when I get there?"

"You just need to sit on my lap will do." Jaejoong smirked.

"Yah! You asking for a beating right?"

Jaejoong chuckled. "Just go to the legal department. There will be a colleague to guide you on what to do."

"Yes, boss!" Belle mocked a salute.

"Later we will go in separately." Belle reminded Jaejoong when they were nearing the building.

"Why?" Jaejoong turned to look at her.

"No reason." Belle stuck her tongue out.

"Now I've finally understand the meaning of shooting myself on the foot." Jaejoong thought silently to himself. But Belle's plan failed immediately.

When they were about two hundred meters away from the building, a person ran past them. He was wearing a pair of sunglasses and had piercings on both his ears, making him looked very much like a hipster. After running past them, the youth stopped in his track and turned to look at the couple in shock. "Hyung-nim, am I seeing things? She... is she our new colleague?"

Jaejoong nodded. "She is the intern."

"Annyeong haseyo!" Belle smiled and bowed at the young man but in her mind, she was wondering why was he addressing Jaejoong hyung-nim instead of boss.

The geeky boy went into a daze when he saw the smile on Belle's face but very quickly, he saw the beauty's hand was placed in his hyung-nim's hand.

"Hyung-nim, you guys..." He swung his finger from left to right at the couple.

"Hmmm..." Jaejoong replied without even opening his mouth.

The youth understood and staggered two steps back with his hand clutching his chest. "So unfair!" And then he turned around to sprint for the building. Belle watched him took out his phone and as he ran, she could hear his voice faintly.

"A pretty girl came... but she's our hyungseo-nim... it would have been better if she didn't come at all..."

Belle rolled her eyes the moment she heard the reply. "The Art Department. You should avoid them at all costs." Jaejoong comforted.

"Are you serious? They are eligible to run for the Best Actor award of Oscar." Belle scoffed.

Because of the announcement made in advance, the news about Jaejoong bringing his future lady boos to work had spread throughout the entire company. The guys had already lined themselves up to welcome her before she even arrived at the company's entrance.

"Welcome, hyungseo-nim!" The boys greeted with a bow when they saw the couple at the entrance.

"What is this?" Belle laughed. "Is this a triad or an IT company?"

Jaejoong smiled and shook his head. "Yoochun, bring Belle around to familiarise with the company before bringing her to Donghyun." Jaejoong told Yoochun before he made his way to his office to attend to a conference call. Since Belle had already been stamped with an invisible mark 'Property of the Kim Family', he didn't have to worry anymore.

"Hyungseo-nim, this way please." Yoochun smiled cheekily at Belle and led her towards the testing department under the jealous gazes of his colleagues. As they walked, Yoochun began to explain the situation in the company. "Our company focuses primarily on game development so the company structure is pretty simple. There are five departments, namely the planning, programming, art, testing and the administrative departments. Administrative department is also the department that handles legal matter and that's where you will be working at."

Yoochun then pointed at the east side of the office. "That is the art department. They have the most people and they are the weirdest bunch. Hyungseo-nim, you should avoid them at all costs. Recently they have been using people to make NPC models and no one is spared so you better be very careful.

"They made a NPC using your appearance?" Belle asked curiously.

Yoochun nodded.

"That's actually very fun!"

Yoochun's expression darkened immediately. "Try being a brothel owner and see if it's fun or not."

"Hahaha!" Belle laughed.

"And they are doing the NPCs for the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter