Chapter 18

It's You Whom I Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Belle managed to change her return ticket to an earlier date and she used the excuse of going back to Seoul to work as as intern, so she was now on the way back to Seoul.

"Attention all passengers, the plane will be landing soon. Please put away your tray table, foot rest and fasten your seat belt..." The flight attendant announced via the PA system.

Belle woke up from her nap and adjusted her seat.

Ten minutes later, the plane landed in Incheon International Airport. Belle boarded a cab and headed straight to Jaejoong's office with her luggage.

She hadn't told Jaejoong that she would be coming back early because she wanted to give him a surprise. Belle couldn't stop sniggering when she imagined the possible reactions that Jaejoong might give.

When she arrived at the office building, it was almost one in the afternoon. Because it was a weekend, most of the staffs were off work and there weren't many people in the building. But when she dragged her luggage into the building, she almost fainted when she saw the elevator was out of service. "What? Under maintenance? Duh! I really come back at the right time!" Belle muttered and carried her luggage up the stairs slowly.

Luckily she was a Taekwondo black belt holder and Jaejoong's company was located on the forth floor, climbing the stairs didn't pose much problem to her at all.

But when she arrived at the entrance of JYJ Technologies, she heard a sound. "Ding!" She turned her head over and saw the elevator door opening slowly with two men and one woman walking out of it.

"What. The. Heck." Belle thought. "The freaking elevator is actually working?"

Belle wiped her sweat away and fought the urge to rush over to give the lift door a few kicks.

At the same time the glass door of JYJ Technologies was pushed open and a man came out. It was Yoochun and his first attention fell on Belle instead of the three persons before him. For one moment, Yoochun thought his eyes were playing trick with him and he continued to stare at her in shock until Belle awkwardly raised her hand a little to greet him.

Yoochun opened his mouth like he wanted to say something but didn't say in the end. He quickly recomposed himself and shifted his focus back to the three visitors before him. He held his hand out at the woman with a smile. "Director Song, Park Yoochun imnida. Welcome to JYJ Technologies! Sorry to let you guys make a trip down to our office today."

The woman standing in front of Yoochun looked like she was in her late thirties. She was wearing a pinstriped red dress with a white belt around her waist. She smiled and shook Yoochun's hand. "Nice to meet you, Yoochun-ssi."

"GM Kim was supposed to come with me but he has to attend a last minute conference call so he..."

"No worries. It's us that came at the wrong time." The woman laughed. "It's just that the background music was completed today so I am eager to let you guys hear it. GM Kim is an expert in the music area so we wanted his advice."

On the other side, Belle almost felt like crying when she heard their conversation. "Stupid Mr Kim! Why did he tell me he would be the only one in office today?" Belle mentally scolded Jaejoong.

Just when Belle was hesitating whether to leave the place, she heard the woman asking Yoochun about her. "Is she one of your staffs?" Belle turned to see the woman looking at her.

"Haha! She is a family member of one of our colleagues." Yoochun laughed.

At that moment, Belle felt like digging a hole to hide her head because she felt like she was being caught while trying to elope.

"Please come in, everybody!" Yoochun gestured the guests in before he moved towards to help Belle with her luggage.

"It's okay, oppa! I can manage." Belle said and went into the company, dragging her luggage along.

There wasn't much change in the company since she last visited. There wasn't anybody else in the office. According to Jaejoong, his staffs had been working overtime for the past three weeks. Some even decided to sleep in the office so when part of the work had been completed, Jaejoong forced all of them to go on a vacation. She just couldn't understand why didn't Yoochun go on a vacation.

"Belle, are you trying to elope with hyung?" Yoochun whispered.

"How can you call this eloping?" Belle snorted. "This is open performance."

Yoochun laughed. "Then this is indeed a fortuitous performance! I lost my mind..."

Belle wanted to elbow Yoochun when a figure caught her attention.

A handsome and suave figure was walking out of the room, making his way towards them. His stride was graceful and his expression was aloof like usual. Belle could see his body tensed up for a second when his gaze met hers.

Belle hadn't seen him for weeks and she could feel her heart beating rapidly against her ribs.

After a slight pause, his stride returned to normal and came to a stop in front of them. "GM Kim." Director Song held her hand out at Jaejoong.

Jaejoong shifted his gaze forward and shook the director's hand. "Director Song. Sorry to keep you waiting."

"It's nothing. We are the one that is disturbing you."

"Please don't say that." Jaejoong smiled and shot a glance at Yoochun.

Getting the hint, Yoochun stepped in to help him. "Director Song, let's go to our studio. This way please." With that he led the visitors to the studio.

Jaejoong then came forward to get Belle's luggage. "Come with me." His voice was calm and steady.

"What? He didn't look shocked to me. Belle Wang, your performance is such a failure!" Belle rolled her eyes and followed Jaejoong into his office.

"Slam." The sound of the closing door snapped Belle out of her thought.

Instinctively, she looked up and found Jaejoong closing the distance between them with his arms wrapping around her waist. Belle found her back against the wall next to the door when Jaejoong's lips came crushing down onto hers.

Belle's eyes went wide with astonishment; his mind was disoriented.

At first it was just the lips forcefully and rubbing against hers. But he didn't seem to be satisfied and began to get his way into her warm cavern. Because Belle wasn't prepared for this 'sneak attack', her jaws gave way pretty easily and Jaejoong conquered his way in.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter