Chapter 17

It's You Whom I Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seoul's blistering heat continued for days. Even when it was in the evening, the Hor weather didn't seem to cool down by a degree.

The meeting continued until six in the evening before stopping for dinner break. And then Junsu followed Jaejoong into his office, wanting to find an excuse to get a free dinner from him. He sat down in the couch and started an improper topic. "So you and hyungseo-nim had decided to live apart?"

Jaejoong sat down at his desk and turned to look at his friend. "What do you want me to do when I have no proper title and status?"

"Wahahahahaha! Hyung, you also have this day! Hahahahahaha!" Junsu thought happily in his mind, being very careful not to show his expression out since he still owed Jaejoong money from the poker game.

"Oh..." Junsu nodded with a sympathetic look and just when he was about to ask Jaejoong out for a dinner, he saw Jaejoong switching off his computer. "Hyung, you are leaving now?"

"Yes."

"For what?"

"Get married to have kids."

---

At the other side of the earth, it was already midnight in LA but somebody had climbed out of the bed to use her laptop. There were important things that she has to do today.

She plugged in her earphones and logged on to the game when Jaejoong was already there.

"How long have you been here? It has been raining here since I came back." Belle spoke to the microphone on her earphones.

Back in the dorm, she was afraid of disturbing her dorm mates so she only used typing to communicate. But now that she's at home, it would be more convenient to talk since her parent's bedroom was on the second level while hers was on the third level. She did not need to be afraid of them hearing anything once the door was shut.

"Just got on not too long ago." Jaejoong replied.

"Let's get them to get married now. Shall we?" Belle was referring to their pets' marriage.

For the past few days, the only thing that Belle did other than doing volunteer work at an orphanage was to train the pets. Even though the pets could also get married when they were level 30, the attributes and techniques of the two pets could still affect the quality of the next generation. This was why Belle chose to train both pets to their maximum level before moving on to the marriage stage.

The marriage process for the pets was fairly simple. All the players needed to do were to bring them to the God of Beasts to receive a blessing. But it was the wedding night that was the complicated one.

Firstly the pets needed to have a room on their own because pets has their pride too. They would not consummate in the open so their owners have to construct a new room for them within their own house. For the past few days, Belle and Jaejoong were busy preparing for their pets'a marriage. Belle was in-charge of training the two pets while Jaejoong was responsible for buying and construction the room.

Secondly the wedding has to be held in the night after 7pm. It shared the same logic as pets have their own pride and they would only consummate in the middle of the night.

Once these two conditions were fulfilled, the wedding night could begin.

Belle and Jaejoong brought their pets to place to get married and waited until eight before sending them into their bridal chamber.

Before the wedding, Belle had gone to the forum to do some research. According to some players who posted their experiences on the forum, the scene when the pets were consummating was very vulgar. The room would shake continuously and there would be pink hearts rising up from the room.

But Belle wasn't unlucky enough to not see such scene because when they tried to put their pets into the room, Belle receieved a system reminder.

[System]: We are sorry. Your pets have not been born got 150 hours. They are still minor so they are unable to consummate.

"Wahhhhh! I stay up for no reason!" Belle complained. "Mr Kim, please don't tell me Warriors 2 will be this ridiculous as well."

"It won't be..." Jaejoong paused. "Only to a certain degree..."

Belle went speechless upon hearing his reply. Just when Belle was about to reply him, she heard the sound of familiar footsteps. "My mum's coming!" She quickly switched to her online shopping page.

Belle's mother gave a knock on the door before opening the door. "Belle, you should be sleeping. Staying up late and staring too long at the screen are bad for your skin. Radiation is also not good for your skin."

"Mummy, it's okay. Human is never perfect! It's okay to have some imperfections! Hahahaha!"

Jaejoong chuckled when he heard the reply from the earphones.

"You and your lame excuses!" Belle's mother knuckled her daughter's head lightly.

"Hehe! I'll sleep soon, mummy!"

"Okay. Sleep soon ya!"

"Yes, mummy!" Belle mocked a salute at her mother and went back to the game once her mother was out of her room.

"Why did you laugh just now?" Belle asked.

"Nothing. Your reply is funny."

"Pssssh! You eavesdropped on our conversation."

"Actually I don't mind listening to it openly and honourably."

Belle coughed. "Do you know that the revolution sprout will be killed the moment it is being exposed to the light too early?"

Belle didn't tell her parents about her relationship with Jaejoong was mainly because her lawyer father would never allow her to have any relationship during university, and secondly given her lawyer mother's mentality, she would definitely interrogate her to ask about her boyfriend's background for three days three nights.

"Belle, sprouts need light to grow. It is beansprout that doesn't need light." Jaejoong corrected.

"Yikes! I hate beansprout!" Belle pouted. "Anyway I am going to take the tigers out to get 150 hours, you go do your own stuff."

"Shouldn't you be sleeping, Miss Belle?"

"Aigoooo... it seems like someone is very concerned about not getting his girlfriend in perfect condition."

Jaejoong chuckled. "I don't mind you being imperfect as long as I am the perfect one will do."

"Aish! Evil Kimchi!"

"Hahaha!"

"Anyway geniuses are always active in the middle of the night! Hurhur! Anyway have you taken your dinner, kimchi?"

"Forgot." Jaejoong replied.

Just when Belle wanted to tell him to find something to eat, she remembered his parents were out on an archaeology trip so he was the only one at home. Belle thought for a while before she an app and her fingers started flying across the screen. After a while, she put her phone down and asked Jaejoong. "Mr Kim, do you have small change?"

"Yes. Why?" Jaejoong said and Belle could still hear him typing on his keyboard.

"Nothing."

Half an hour later, the doorbell sounded. "Somebody is at the door. I'll go get the door." Jaejoong said through the microphone and left the desk.

Belle sniggered happily and brought the laptop back to her bed.

Ten minutes later, the sound of the earphones being put on. "Did you order takeaway for me?"

"Yup!" Belle smiled satisfyingly to herself. "But why were you gone so long?"

"I didn't have change so I went to borrow from my neighbour."

"Ohhhh..."

"Do you know who is my neighbour?" Jaejoong laughed.

"Who? The principal of the university?"

"Your dean."

A big drop of imaginary sweat appeared behind Belle's head.

Their chat didn't continue further because Jaejoong chased Belle back to bed.

---

Another two weeks had passed. Luhan woke up from his afternoon in the office's sleeping corner and made his way back to his desk to continue his work when he got a shock of his life.

Junsu walked past his desk and saw the shocked look on his face so he went up to check on him. "Lulu, what happen? What's with that look on your face? Overdose on afternoon nap?" Junsu chuckled.

"Hyung, it's not that! I can't help but to think that there might be a problem with my computer these days. But when I checked my system log, there's nothing fishy about it. But now even my desktop wallpaper had been changed."

"Huh?" Junsu went over to Luhan's desk. "What is your previous wallpaper?"

"What else could it be? It's the photo of my goddess."

"Your computer has been hacked. But this hacker is a little interesting. He changed the photo of a pretty girl to a shrine. He is probably trying to cleanse your mind."

"But the biggest problem is that I can't change it back!"

"I think we need to get Jaejoong hyung's help."

Moments later four guys gathered around Luhan's desk where Jaejoong was sitting on the chair, working on his computer.

"Could it be Emperor Tech?" Yoochun asked.

"No, not them. This hacker is very skillful. If the wallpaper hadn't been changed, Luhan would never notice it. If it were to be Emperor Tech, they wouldn't have alerted him."

"Why did he change his wallpaper?" Junsu asked. "He purposely made him notice the change. Is he taunting you?"

"How would I know? Jaejoong hyung, what should I do? He can't just come and go as he pleases right? The point i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter