Chapter 12

It's You Whom I Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The people around them started whispering among themselves and Belle could hear her own name and Jaejoong's name being mentioned repeatedly. Slowly, there were more stares tossed towards their direction.

"Ignore their stares! Ignore their stares!" Belle mentally told herself and then she started to copy Jaejoong - to watch the match calmly. That was when she let out a gasp and realised the score was almost even now.

Jaejoong seemed to understand what Belle was surprised about. "Don't worry. The score will go back up again after they stopped looking at us." Because of the noises, Jaejoong leant closer to tell her that.

It was a soul-shocking experience to be so close to Jaejoong, the male god of SNU. Belle still couldn't believe that he was right beside her now. She didn't register what he had just said as she only knew her surrounding had gone silent once again...

At the end of the third quarter of the match, Rosie seemed to have woken up from a dream and yelled. "Computer Science is only leading by two points now!"

Hearing her voice made Belle realised that she has yet to introduce them to Jaejoong. "God-nim, let me introduce my friends to you." She motioned Jaejoong to look at her right side. "Rosie, Katie and Susan."

Jaejoong's gaze swept across their faces and smiled with a nod. "Nice to meet all of you."

As a result, the three souls that had just returned to their bodies were blown away once again. Belle sniggered at the reactions of her friends. "It seems like I am already very calm when I'm with god-nim!"

The last quarter of the game started and just like what Jaejoong had said, the score gap started to widen again. The Computer Science team was only a step away from victory. When the game was about to end, Jaejoong turned to look at Belle suddenly. "DolphinKing and DorkForeheadChun are down there. Do you want to go say hi?"

"Is it number 10 and 11?" Belle asked and they were the ones that went up to Jaejoong when he first entered into the sports hall.

Jaejoong nodded.

"Where's LuDeerHan?"

"He didn't come. He's more of a soccer player."

"Do they know that I'm JustAnotherGirl?"

"No."

"Then how did you know?" Belle stared at him but Jaejoong just stared back at her with an amusing smile on his face. Belle frowned and clicked her tongue. She didn't like the smile on Jaejoong's face. It seemed so unpredictable but she still agreed to go meet Junsu and Yoochun. "I'll go with you."

The whistle was blown, announcing the end of the game. The Computer Science team won with 18 points ahead of the Real Estate Management team. "I'll go back with you guys later." Belle told her friends and walked down the stairs with Jaejoong.

"Rosie, the world is becoming a fantasy now!" Katie commented as she watched Belle and Jaejoong left their seats.

"Who say our senpai is not compatible with Jaejoong sama? Those people are idiots!" Rosie murmured as she looked at the pair making their way to the court. "They are super duper compatible! A super duper good-looking pair! Both made from heaven!"

When they reached the court, the anxious Junsu and Yoochun were already waiting for them.

"Hyung, you finally..." A cheeky-looking guy patted Jaejoong's shoulder and wiggled his eyebrow cheekily at Jaejoong.

"The eternal bachelor has started his prison term." The other with wide forehead commented with a chuckle.

At that instance Belle found the two strangers in front so familiar and friendly like she was in the game with them.

"Number 10 is Kim Junsu and the other is Park Yoochun." Jaejoong introduced, ignoring their teases.

He didn't say their identities in the game because it was easy to distinguish from their real names. Before he could even introduce Belle, she had already taken a step forward and bowed at the two males. "Nice to meet you, sunbaenims! I'm Belle Wang!"

"Of course I know you are Belle! You are the belle of the law faculty! I just didn't expect you would get together with our dear Jaejoong hyung. Computer Science and law are never related in any way!" Junsu laughed.

"I know right!" Yoochun joined in to laugh with Junsu.

Belle knew it from their expression that they hadn't realised her true identity. She let out a snigger and re-introduced herself again. "DolphinKing! DorkyForeheadChun, I am JustAnotherGirl."

The two went into a state of shock like they were being struck by lightning and Yoochun dropped the basketball onto the floor.

Belle felt extremely fulfilling for the second time today. She could finally understand why Jaejoong liked to tease his friends because seeing them in shock was way too satisfying.

But Belle's satisfaction didn't last long because Jaejoong's teammates started gathering around them. It seemed like her meeting with her online friends had become a family gathering instead.

Since Belle would be a lawyer in future, she was able to handle the crowd with ease. Jaejoong was standing by the side, observing with a smile on his face. It was only when they wanted to invite her to the dinner then he stepped in to reject them on her behalf.

When Belle saw Rosie and gang were waiting for her at the exit, she quickly waved at the boys to bide goodbye. "Guys, my friends are waiting for me. I got to go now. Annyeong!"

Just when she was about to leave the group, Jaejoong quickly grabbed her wrist. "What time will you be studying tomorrow?"

"Around 9 in the morning." Belle answered and her eyes went down to the hand on her wrist.

Jaejoong chuckled and released her wrist gently. "Okay. I'll wait for you at your building."

"Araso!" Belle nodded and escaped from the sports hall quickly.

---

On the way back to their dorm, she was still caught up in what happened during the day and didn't talk to the girls. It was only after a while later then she realised the atmosphere wasn't right.

She looked over at Rosie and others only to see them looking at her with a strange expression on their faces. Belle knew something wasn't right so she decided to talk it out with them. "If you have something to ask, just ask."

The moment her words came out, Rosie ran up and started shaking her. "Senpai, you have been dating Jaejoong sama for so long and you didn't tell us! How could you?"

"Stop...shak...ing me... I... didn't...find...out...until today..."

"Senpai, do you think we are idiots? Just the way you two behaved today, i am very sure that the two of you have been dating for more than half a year!" Rosie shrieked.

Belle rolled her eyes at Rosie's dramatic reaction. "Even if you were to sentence me to a death sentence, you should still give me a time to defend myself right?"

The three girls stared at one another and waved their hands at Belle. "Confess!"

"What stage are you at? Have you kissed? When was the first time you kissed?" Katie asked.

Belle facepalmed her, shaking her head. She cleared and said. "It's like this. A few months ago, on one day, the sky was clear, the moon was bright and the stars were shining brightly. I went to the washroom..."

"The important part!" The three yelled simultaneously.

"Araso!" Belle let out a sigh and slowly gathered her memories to narrate to her friends.

"So the two of you only met for two hours?" Rosie asked.

"Yes, my dear." Belle nodded solemnly.

"This is only your first meeting with Jaejoong sunbae and he managed to get you as girlfriend?"

"Eh hey! I didn't say I am his girlfriend!" Belle protested.

"Senpai! Stop living in denial! Look at how Jaejoong sama treated you! He has already announced to the world that you are his and no one can touch you!" Rosie snorted.

"Don't even remind me!" Belle held her hand out at her friend, hinting her to stop talking.

"I knew it! I knew that you are cyber dating! But little did I expect your partner to be Jaejoong sunbae! Anyway I approve this relationship!" Katie beamed happily.

"Right!" Belle rolled her eyes.

"Senpai, what video is it? You haven't shown it to us!" Susan asked.

"I'll show you when we get back to the dorm." Belle answered and something struck her mind. "! I forget to tell him about the video!"

While Belle still remained stupefied by what just struck her mind, Rosie used a reverent tone to conclude. "Jaejoong sama is too scary! He acts like the superhero, Flash, even when pursuing a girl!"

---

"Hyung! Hyung! Where is she?" Luhan came running after Junsu and Yoochun.

"You are late! She had left long time ago!" Yoochun told the younger man.

"What? I've already come as quickly as possible after I received the news!" Luhan protested.

"You will see her in future." Yoochun patted his shoulder.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter