Chapter 11

It's You Whom I Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The exam had ended and more people started to gather at the gate. Almost every person that passed by the duo would slow down automatically to take a few more looks. But Belle didn't see them at all because her soul had already left her body when Jaejoong called her.

"Hello, Belle!"

Belle stared at the person in bewilderment; she opened but nothing came out. She closed her eyes and took a breath before she spoke again. "HeroJeiJei?"

Jaejoong nodded with a smile.

"Holy !" Belle covered with her hand and only ran down to meet Jaejoong after a while.

Jaejoong watched her with amusement until the girl came to a stop before him.

"Jaejoong sunbae-nim!" Belle bowed.

Jaejoong smiled and took a glance at his watch. "You finished your paper early?"

Belle nodded.

"I almost made you wait again."

"Huh?" At first Belle didn't understand what he was referring until she saw the look on Jaejoong's face. He was actually referring to the final.

Jaejoong stared at her with his mouth curling up into a smile. "Let's go eat first." And then he started making his way out of the gate. People around the gate were looking at them like they were some exhibits in the museum. Belle lowered her head and followed behind until she found herself banging into a warm body. "Mianhae!" She looked up to apologise only to find herself stand extremely closely to Jaejoong. "Sorry, sunbae-nim!"

"Belle, do you eat fish?" Jaejoong asked.

"Yes."

Jaejoong nodded and continued leading her until they came to a restaurant that was near the university apartment for the staffs.

Right after they got themselves a table, a middle-aged woman came to serve a large bowl of fish soup at their table. Jaejoong made a few hand gestures and the woman left the table with a happy smile on her face.

Belle went agape when she saw the gigantic bowl of fish soup.

Jaejoong began scooping the soup into an empty bowl and handed it to Belle. "Imonim can't talk but her cooking is the best. Because my parents are too busy to cook for me, I would always come here to settle my meals."

"Ahhh! My parents too! Haha!" Belle beamed.

Jaejoong smiled. "So you want to eat anything else?"

Belle shook her head. "This bowl of fish soup is enough to last me till dinner time." And then she lowered her head closer to the bowl and smelled the fragrance of the herbs. "There are herbs in the soup?"

"Yes. My father had ordered two-week supply of this herbal fish soup for my head injury."

"Two weeks?" The soup almost choked Belle.

Jaejoong handed a napkin for her immediately.

"Sorry." Belle took the napkin to wipe . "Anyway I took Professor Kim's class before."

Jaejoong looked up at her with a faint smile on his face. "Did you fall asleep?"

"Ehhh... sunbae-nim, do you need to be so blunt? He is your father afterall. Tsk tsk tsk!" Belle shook her head with a disapproving look on her face.

The smile on Jaejoong's face got wider. Seeing the smile on Jaejoong's face, Belle scratched her head, wondering if she had said something funny. But instead of asking him, she lowered her head to drink her soup.

Belle didn't realise it herself that she wasn't as tensed as when she first met him.

When she was drinking her soup, she realised Jaejoong had given her the entire fish head. "Duh! Don't tell me god-nim is sick of eating fish head so he decided to pass it to me? Tsk tsk tsk!" Belle thought and continued to work on the fish head.

While Belle was still eating the fish head, the lady boss came back with a few more dishes and a bowl of rice for Belle. With the fish bone in , Belle couldn't speak so she copied Jaejoong and gestured a thank you sign to the older woman.

The older woman smiled and returned a gesture but Belle couldn't understand. She looked up at Jaejoong with a raised brow.

"Imonim said you are welcome!" Jaejoong smiled.

Belle beamed happily at the older woman and replied at the same gesture repeatedly before going back to her fish head. Surreptitiously, she looked up at the person opposite her. He was drinking his soup; he looked so calm and pleasant to the eye; he drank his soup without making any sound. It seemed like this Kim Jaejoong wasn't the same as HeroJeiJei in the game. It's like there was a distance between Belle and Jaejoong but his presence still managed to make Belle's heart skip a beat.

She had heard from Donghae that both Jaejoong's parents were from educated and prestigious families so there might a rule in the family that no one should speak while having a meal. So for prudent sake, it's better for her to keep shut.

As a result, the meal has become very silent. But this kind of silence was different from the earlier silence when they were walking. It seemed that even the air itself was in a strange mood as well. Just then a familiar ringtone broke the silence in the restaurant.

Belle thought it sounded familiar and realised it was actually the background music of the video clip when the female bandit kidnapped the musician. Jaejoong took out his phone and answered the call.

A loud voice came booming over the phone and it was so loud that Belle could hear it as well.

"Hyung, where are you? Today is the farewell match!"

Jaejoong looked at his watch. "Isn't the match at three? It's still early."

"Come early to warm up. Everyone is waiting for you! Come over quick!"

"I have something on."

"Huh? What thing? I thought we have already finished our work? What are you doing now?"

"Dating." Jaejoong said calmly but Belle got choked by the soup again.

Jaejoong smiled at her reaction and handed her a napkin when she took it to cover her face to pretend to be dead.

On the other side of the phone, there was a moment of silence before the caller yelled even louder than before. "YOU ARE DATING? Bring her over! Bring her over! We want to see her!"

"I'll ask if she can make it or not." Jaejoong looked up at Belle. "There is a farewell match for the graduates of the Computer Science Faculty and Real Estate Management Faculty. Are you free to come and watch?"

"I'm dead. Don't ask me." Belle held her hand out.

Jaejoong smiled and returned back to his call. "Yes, I'll bring her over." And then he hung up the call quickly.

Belle jumped up from the seat and stared at Jaejoong with bewilderment. "I didn't say I want to go."

"I thought you are dead?"

"I... I... I... you... you... you..." Belle didn't know how to rebuke him and go back to eat her food.

---

After their meal, Jaejoong told the soulless Belle to wait for him outside of the restaurant while he went to retrieve his bike. Belle nodded her head obediently and waited.

Moments later Jaejoong came back with his bike. "Wahhhh! How can a guy still look so handsome when riding a bike? Tsk tsk! This is so unfair!" She thought silently in her head and while she was in her thought, Jaejoong had already stopped in front of her.

"Belle, get on."

Belle snapped out of her trance and stared at his bike. "I... errr... don't think it's appropriate for us to go to the sports hall together."

"It's far. Do you think you want to walk?" Jaejoong frowned slightly.

"Distance can't kill me but your fans will."

Jaejoong chuckled. "Why?"

"The male god of SNU is riding with a girl! Your fan girls will definitely slaughter me and chop me into pieces! No no no! I don't want to risk my life!" Belle shook her head and hands at the same time.

"There's nothing wrong for the male god to send his female goddess to the sports hall."

"Cough!" Belle got choked by her own saliva this time round and started coughing. "Cough! Cough! Cough! You... cough!"

"And since when are we not in a relationship?"

Belle stared at his angelic face and fell into a complete trance for a long while. Emotions came gushing at her all at the same time. "When were we in that kind of relationship?" Belle asked herself repeatedly. Even though she did think of having a boyfriend, but she would never expect her boyfriend to be Jaejoong.

It took her a long while to finish processing what she had just heard. "Okay. Belle Wang, just pretend you didn't hear what god-nim had just said. Hurhur!"

"Okay! Okay! I'll take your bike!" Belle said calmly but in her head, she couldn't stop sighing because she realised walking to the sports hall would garner more attention than riding there. All she needed to do was to lower her head so that the other students wouldn't be able to catch a glimpse of her. "Hehe! Perfect plan!" Belle beamed happily to herself. "But... if there were a match today, why did he arrange to meet up? Any time after today is fine. Did he purposely arrange this date so that he can bring me there? No no no! Belle Belle Belle! Don't think

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter