Chapter 5: Nevermind, Slowly We Will Become Closer

I Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s been 5 days since Chanhee stayed at the Bang’s Villa. It’s already five days since she went out from Luhan’s room. It’s also have been five days since she skipped school. From breakfast to dinner, Luhan will bring the foods for her or the maids will bring them if Luhan at school.

“Chanhee, let’s eat dinner.” Luhan entered the room with a tray. Today Baekhyun decided to help Luhan. She understands. Chanhee was almost . She probably traumatized. The jack already in prison after only three days Luhan’s brothers reported him to police. Minsoo also hired the best lawyer to help in Chanhee’s case and he will make sure the man will rot in jail forever.

“Luhan, I don’t have any appetite.” She sighed and covered her face with the fluffy pillow.

“Yah, I cooked your favourite dish! Let’s eat together. Me and Baekhyun won’t eat unless you are eating!” Luhan threatened her.

After a few arguments, Chanhee finally sat down, letting herself being fed by Baekhyun. She admitted, the chicken porridge was good but she knew it was not cooked by Luhan. Probably her maid. She giggled when Luhan joked around with Baekhyun made Baekhyun blushed.

“Yah! Finish your food!” Baekhyun’s face was red, probably getting embarrassed when Luhan joked around about a certain tall lanky, awkward, nerdy boy from Kyungnam Boys High School. After a few teasings from Baekhyun to the said boy, now the boy confessed to Baekhyun that he liked her, infront of the school, right after the school finished, infront of many students from Ehwa Girls High School and Kyungnam Boys High School.

“You shouldn’t run away like that. He must feel like you rejected him.” Chanhee said, giving a piece of advice.

“I reject him, okay! I don’t even like him. Why should I accept him?” Baekhyun pouted, didn’t like the idea she was being teased. Suddenly she imagined her being with the nerd boy… no no no, she didn’t like it a bit! She was a social butterfly, beautiful, hot, desired by many hot boys and he… the nerd boy with a huge glass covered his – probably ugly face, wearing out of styles clothes. Oh my God! It was so embarrassing!

Luhan and Chanhee looked at each other when they saw Baekhyun – probably imagined about her and Chanyeol being together with a frown on her face – and then they laughed. They knew Baekhyun’s taste so well. She was so into a high class men, with a sculptured face, with a high taste in fashion.

“Sorry to break your imagination, Byun Baekhyun, but Park Baekhyun suit you more!” Chanhee teased more and Baekhyun scrunched her face more.

“Shut up, Lee Chanhee!”

Minsoo smiled when he heard Chanhee’s laugh from outside of Luhan’s bedroom. Finally, she laughs. His heart hurts when he saw Chanhee in her lowest state, avoiding everyone and pushed away every meals. He doesn’t want to see Chanhee like that again. He wants to see Chanhee smiles brightly, laughed freely without having to worrying how to survive.

He bravely knocked the door and opened it a bit,

“Luhan, is Chanhee eating her meals?” he asked a stupid question although he knew that Baekhyun was feeding Chanhee from behind the door. The laughs from the three friends stopped by the intruder.

“Uh, yes oppa. She is eating well, don’t worry.” Luhan answered and she smiles brightly.

“Oh, okay. Can I enter? I want to discuss something with three of you.” Minsoo asked for permission and then he entered after earning nods from the three bestfriends. Then he took a spinning chair and pulled towards them and he took a sit. This is going to be a long discussion.

“It’s good to see you finally laugh.” Minsoo smiled. Chanhee could feel her face turned red when Minsoo smiled. In this three days, Minsoo was too overly concerned with her. He would check time to time on Chanhee either asking the maids or he looked for her himself and Chanhee realized that. Even Yongguk who knew her longer than Minsoo not that busy to checking on her – well because Yongguk is a busy person.

Chanhee just smiled back at the elder man.

“I want to offer you a job.”

“Oppa!” both Luhan and Baekhyun immediately protested. They don’t want Chanhee to work anymore, although they knew Chanhee probably will work without their knowledge. They don’t want Chanhee to experience another bad episode during her work time.

“Wait, what I want to say is… you can work as my secretary’s assistant. Since my secretary is pregnant right now and her husband prevent her to do works at home, I suggest that you can help her lessen her works. You just can work at home and submit your works via email. See, no pressure and I will make sure no burden or urgent works.” Minsoo quickly explained. He was a good speaker, hence he even once speaks infront of hundreds CEOs and thousands people and he never felt nervous like this.

Luhan and Baekhyun was silent, both silently think about Chanhee. The works was probably too easy for Chanhee… “what about the salary?” Chanhee asked.

“Oh, don’t worry, you will get 1,500 dollars every month.”

“I want to agree but I have other jobs as well, sorry Mr Bang – “

“Oh don’t worry, I already asking your bosses to terminate you!” Baekhyun happily chirped in – thinking it was a good idea but immediately pouted when Chanhee glared at her.

“What?! You do what, Byun Baekhyun?”

“Hey, it’s okay, right. Now you can just concentrate on one work only and the salary is definitely enough for you and you can even save some for savings.” Luhan said, rubbing Chanhee’s arm hoping that the stubborn friend of her will accept Minsoo’s offer.

Chanhee sighed. She doesn’t have other opinion as someone just terminate her works without her knowing it.

“Yes… “

 

 

 

“Oh my GOD! She said yes just because she agrees to my offer but why am I so happy like this?” Minsoo clutched his heart, trying to remember what happen just now. Oh, he definitely is in a cloud nine right now. That’s mean he can see her more.

Actually he never discuss with his secretary, Amy because it was so random. Thinking about his pregnant secretary, he immediately called her and tell her. She agrees because she will give birth and she will have to rest for 2 months and someone need to fill in her place, so this is the right way to teach someone who will fill in her position later.

“Okay, thank you, Amy. Goodnight,”

Now, he can sleep with ease thinking about a certain grey-eyed girl.

 

Chanbaek

Baekhyun was busy tying her shoelaces while waiting for her two bestfriends – they were at the toilet. Suddenly a dark shadow towered her made everybody at the scene gasp. She looked upward and saw Park Chanyeol with a goofy smile on his face, handing her a rose which Baekhyun hesitatedly took it.

“What are you doing here?” she stood up, pretending to be nice but in her heart, she cursed the taller man for making her embarrassed. It’s already his second times doing things like this. Urgh, go away!

“Oh, I just want to see you.” Chanyeol blushed. He pushed his glass awkwardly and let out a nervous laugh. Baekhyun scowled, her eyes glared at a group of female students who were trying to take a video and laughs like a mad man. Another group of female students were whispering to each other, probably talking about the hot, pretty diva is right now couple with a tall lanky, awkward, nerdy boy. A few female students right beside her giggled at Chanyeol’s nerd face and awkward posture.

No one ever thought Chanyeol will like Baekhyun while everyone knew the nerd will be rejected since they perfectly knew Baekhyun’s ideal type. ‘Where is Luhan and Chanhee?!’

“I- I would like to ask you for a date.” Chanyeol said, a little bit too loud until everyone gasped once again.

“What?” How dare you nerd boy confess to me?!

“I- I want to be your boyfriend!” Chanyeol said once again, more braver and confident than before.

The whispering became louder than before and Baekhyun knew her face turned red because of embarrassement.

“You, yoda! Let me make it clear to you. I, Byun Baekhyun didn’t like you a bit! I never like you! You are not the type that are suitable for me! I like a classy high class man with a handsome man! Not like you! I will never like you! Your presence are such an eyesore to me and I will get head ache when I smelled your perfume and I definitely will get head ache as I saw you! Don’t even bother to talk to me again! I hate you, Yoda! I hate you!” Baekhyun bursted out. She pushed the boy away made the nerd boy stumbled.

Chanyeol was shocked. He never thought Baekhyun will react this way. He thought Bae

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter