Chapter 3: Rival

I Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 3: I keep Falling In Love

Today was the third day after Chanhee had woken up from the coma. He insisted to stay and sleep with Chanhee at night but the girl that already turned to woman said that he should sleep at home with their children. Their children. Minsoo smiled when she remembered Chanhee’s statement. Minsoo came inside Chanhee’s ward with a basket of fruits that Chanhee loved.  As he walked inside, Chanhee just woke up as she stretched her limbs and yawned.

“You wake up already?” Minsoo’s asked her. He took a seat beside her bed as she smiled at him. He looked at the grey eyes of hers. He glad, no, glad was an understatement. He was beyond happy that he could see that eyes again.

“Yeah, I already felt better. When can I discharge?”Chanhee asked . Minsoo handed her a glass of water.

“Honestly, I don’t know yet. Why? Do you hate stay in the hospital so much?” Minsoo asked.

“Hmm yes. Minsoo, will Luhan and Baekhyun come today? I miss them.” Chanhee said with a puppy eye. Minsoo knew he will never say no to that face.

“They will come a little bit late. What do you want to eat?”

“I don’t have any appetite to be honest but I will whatever the hospital going to give me for breakfast. So, can you continue the story that you stop yesterday?” the female asked. Minsoo was glad to do so. Each time he visited her, she will ask him to tell her what happened when they first met.

 

                *Throwback*Throwback*Throwback*

Minsoo turned and tossed around on his bed. He sighed when her face kept appearing on his mind everytime he wanted to close his eyes. It’s not helping at all when the person who made him like this was staying at the next door in Luhan’s bedroom. He can hear very clearly 3 girls giggling while watching some romantic comedy movie.  Actually the girls were doing the after party party for Luhan’s birthday.

“I’m so damn pathetic!” he growled. What does that girl has that made him like this? Her eyes.He knew the answer but he chose to ignore it. He just about to close his eyes and then he heard Chanhee screamed in delight when the lead actor and actress kissing made Minsoo groaned.

Minsoo sighed once again. He swore his heart beat quickly whenever he heard Chanhee’s voice. He get up from his bed and walked to the door. He thought that maybe a glass of milk would help him to fall asleep. He flinched when the door at his right was opened. Then, he saw Chnahee who looked at him with an awkward expression. “Uh, I just want to go to drink some water.” Minsoo just nodded and followed her to the kitchen.

The awkward air around them was too burden for both of them. Chanhee took out three glasses from the drawer while Minsoo was boiling the water to make milk. Chanhee didn’t apologize to the elder man yet about their first encounter. Honestly, she felt guilty for making some ruckus and fortunately the guests did not witness all of that.

“Uhh, I want to apologize for my behavior just now. I didn’t know that Luhan had another brother. I thought you were an old man who likes Luhan. So, that’s why I behaved like that earlier.” Chanhee said. She bit her lower lips, waiting for the elder man to reply. “It’s okay.” He answered shortly. “I heard you were transferred to Luhan’s school three years ago?”

“Yeah, I got scholarship from Baek appa’s company. It was a tough competition since they only want to select one person but I guess I am just lucky enough.” Chanhee said.

“Geurae? I am one of the advisors for the scholarship program. The world is so small afterall.” He said truthfully and he also wanted to make their conversation become longer. He knew he shouldn’t have done that because of the feelings that he had for last few days but he can’t help it. The grey-eyed girl’s face kept coming into his dream lately.

“Are you the boy in Luhan’s play?” he asked.

“Uh, yup. Did you watch the play?”

“Luhan had book a seat for me. It was my turn to attend your school Open Day anyway.”

“Anyway, are you younger or older than Yongguk oppa?”

“Yongguk is a hyung. I am 30 years old.”

“ Ah jinjja?” she seemed shock.

“Wae?”

“You are 30 years old? Wow you are much younger than I thought!” Chanhee exclaimed. She was an honest person and she was quite a straightforward person. Overall, she was such a sassy girl.

“What?” Minsoo couldn’t believe what he just heard. Does that mean Chanhee thought he was way older than 30 years old?

“I thought you were 35 something like that since Yongguk oppa has a baby face.” She said.

Wow he never heard someone said to him like that. For a little girl, she surely had the guts to talk to him like that. Yeokshi, she was different than the others. While everyone was talking to him carefully and avoid to make any mistakes to make him uncomfortable, then here is the 18 years old girl talking to him casually.

“Do I look like I am an old man to you?” he stepped closer to the girl.

“Ne. Why? You don’t believe me?” Chanhee snorted, not amused with Minsoo’s face was just inches closer to her face.

“Fine, but remember me. I will make you keep thinking about this old man sooner.” Minsoo smirked. He grabbed his milk and walked away to his room leaving Chanhee with a stoned face. “What does he mean by that, huh?”

It was Monday when Minsoo had monthly meeting with the upper executives. He, being the CEO while Yongguk as a CFO, both sitting at the front while another director led the meeting.

“I was thinking about how we can improve our partnership with the Hwang Banker Group since we will get more advantage. In the next meeting I want all of you present your ideas on how to make Hwang Banker Group cooperate with our next project. Meeting dismissed.” The CEO announced and waited until the room was empty so he could talk with Yongguk privately.

“You want to stay?”

“Ne hyung. I want to talk to you about something.”

“If it is about private matter, we better talk in your room or cafes. This room was bugged.” He whispered. They put two listening devices in the meeting room because sometimes after meeting

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter