Dreadful phone call

zhīzi- Gardenia

Jackson Wang wasn’t feeling himself, September flew and he didn’t notice the arrival of October. All he did was to keep feeling strange; he had developed a never ending morning- sickness. His heart wasn’t in better condition either. His stomach pained a lot. Jackson brushed off the symptoms believing he was just stressed and overworked. After all GOT7 was busily promoting Hard Carry and he was constantly travelling from Korea to China.

Journey entry # 13

I’m feeling under the weather today. I went to an interview with Mark hyung for KConTV. From all the possible questions I could have asked… Pabo!!! I asked: what’s your ideal type?

His answer was straightforward: a girl, and THE DESCRIPTION WAS AGRRR!!! He described Sana from head to toe. He even added: I think this topic is already dangerous… for whom? Him?? Definitely not, it’s becoming dangerous for me. I kept on with the interview, but I couldn’t stop admiring him; he so handsome, he looked ethereal, his voice is so relaxing being near him feels so good. His words and body movements were so beautiful, Mark is careful and his words never hurt anyone on purpose. I know he and Sana will be a couple soon I’m just preparing myself to accept it, even if it hurts I’ll support him.

J-

Jackson was giving his best in all the areas: TV, Radio, Magazines, etc. After all GOT7 was busily promoting Hard Carry and he was constantly travelling from Korea to China. Jackson was in the set of Go Fridge when he received a phone call from Mark, the most terrible one:

Jackson: Hi there Markie pooh, missing me already?

Mark: Hi Gaga, of course I miss you, you’re my bestie.

Jackson: So why are you calling me? You know I’m about to start the filming soon, did something happen?

Mark: yes, something big actually.

Jackson: what?? Tell me, is it bad?

Mark: No, not at all. On the contrary, it the best news ever!!!! I wanted you to be the first one to know

Jackson: Wha- What-what is it?

Mark: She said yes Gaga, Sana is my girlfriend now. I’m soooo happy I wanted to share this moment with you.

Jackson: That’s so…. I’m… Well, I’m sooo happy for you hyung. I mean Congratulations hyung you made it!!

Mark: are you hyung-ing me?? Mmm interesting…Anyways you’re the first one to know. I’m so delighted I can’t even speak. Gaga, are you there?

Jackson: Yes hyung, I’m sorry I have to start filming, they’re calling me now. I have to go. But I want to say Congratulations again hyung!!! I’ll call you later. Bye.

Mark: Oh, yeah, sorry. I forgot you’re busy. We’ll talk later. Bye Gaga, have a great filming.

Jackson world collapsed, he was supposed to be ready, he had trained himself for this moment. However, he wasn’t ready, he wasn’t happy and he wasn’t going to film in anytime soon. He went straight to the nearest toilet and locked himself in. He was trembling, his heart was stabbed and he wanted to cry. He couldn’t do it though, he wasn’t going to ruin the makeup and delay the filming. He tried to calm himself by breathing, he didn’t allow his tears to show up...maybe later- he thought. He composed himself and went to film when the coordi- gege came looking for him...