GOT7's favorite flower

zhīzi- Gardenia

。・゜・。・。。・゜・。・。。・゜・。・。。・゜・。・。

160801 HK Sina Interview

Interviewer: Hong Kong fans want to know a bit more about GOT7, what’s your favorite flower guys?

JB: I like the flowers from Cherry trees, they are so simple and yet so beautiful, they bring color back to the streets of Seoul.

Wow!!! So chic and classy leader-nim-teased Jackson.

I like Daisies more, whenever I look at them their colors give an energetic vibe, you can match them with any clothes- said fashionista BamBam.

Well, I don’t actually like one in specific but ahgases always give me tulips because they say it means sunshine in your smile- said a very flustered YoungJae.

Our ahgases are so thoughtful, what about you Yugyeom? - said Jackson.

I think I like yellow dandelions, I have made them my logo because they look so amazing!!!- said a cheerful Yugyeom.

I think I like orchids, they look very sophisticated- said Jinyoung trying his best to not call the attention unnecessarily.

Wow!! As expected from our world star actor Park Jinyoung- joked Jackson.

Well, I’ve been thinking and... Gardenia!!! I like gardenie, they are simple but stunning- said briefly Mark.

Wow, that’s the American style speaking, so brief Mark hyung- added Jackson.

And you? You have teased all of us and yet haven’t revealed your favorite one, what’s your favorite flower? – JB directly asked to Jackson.

Mmm, well, let me see… I think... I like white roses. Yes, I like them!!! I think they are so elegant, their smell is so fragrant, I just love them- said an enthusiastic Jackson.

The interview and the games were over. Jackson invited again all the members to visit his house, to meet his parents but this time only AmeriThaiKong team was able to go. As for the rest, they had other interviews and photo sessions to attend.

。・゜・。・。。・゜・。・。。・゜・。・。。・゜・。・。

Love at first sight? Nope, Jackson Wang didn’t believe in it. He felt it only once before and the result was disastrous: he had his first broken heart because his first girlfriend cheated on him. It wasn’t so traumatizing; at least that is what Jackson thought, but it left a deep scar in his heart, deep enough to make him believe that there was not happily ever after in love. Maybe that was the reason why he didn’t see it coming; Jackson missed the details that could have helped him to recognize he was falling in love. He missed the warning signs…

He was a very touchy person so human contact was essential for him. He had skin ship with his band mates and friends. The receiver most of the times was his bestie, Mark Tuan, who never complained about it. Jackson never felt it was a bad thing.

Jackson also missed the second sign: the huge happiness he experimented each and every time Mark complimented him. Jackson felt he had accomplished his mission of becoming a better human being whenever Mark chose him over the rest in games or interviews. Jackson felt important.

Jackson missed the third sign: the sweaty hands and unstable breathing he had each time Mark Tuan danced with him. Jackson felt his heart was pumping faster; his cheeks would redden whenever he was practicing a choreography with Mark. It was normal, wasn’t it? To feel adrenalin rush when you are dancing or making a physical activity. Jackson couldn’t see that the butterfly touches they had and the fan service hugs were triggering something bigger, and far more complicated than just a friendship.

When did he notice? Maybe when they didn’t share a room any longer. Jackson missed his monologues with Mark; because even though he was the only one reaching out, Mark would always give him time, he would always lend him an ear for listening his crazy stories, Mark was always there in silence and Jackson appreciated that intimacy.

Was it because of their shared likes? Whatever Jackson likes there was Mark sharing the same opinion. Music, clothes, accessories they used pair-like items and they loved it.

Was it because they spoke the same languages? BamBam would always mention in every interview: I swear they have developed a new language, they understand each other like no one else. It’s like twins, Mark and Jackson would only laugh and demonstrate that indeed BamBam was right by speaking a unique languge (mix of Canto, Mando, English and Korean)between themselves.

Jackson was starting to feel different but he couldn’t just identify the problem.

。・゜・。・。。・゜・。・。。・゜・。・。。・゜・。・。

It all started with JYP Nation concert in Japan…

Jackson was chased by sasaengs in China and he was involved in a car crush. Instead of calling his mother or JYP the first person Jackson called was Mark, he needed the energy only his favorite hyung could give him. Once arriving in Japan he went straight to the hotel, he was scared to death but nothing could stop him. When he saw Mark’s concern he felt somehow better, he was forced to visit the doctor and they told him he had received just minor injuries. Mark monitored every move and made sure Jackson was feeling alright at all times during the concerts.

However, Jackson started to feel something funny in his stomach whenever Mark was around him, his body was feeling numb, and his mind was clouded. Jackson blamed everything on the accident though. Mark was always near but… Jackson caught his best friend staring at someone. For the whole 3 concerts Mark was being extremely polite with Twice’s girls, especially with one Japanese. Jackson didn’t mind the first day, but the second and the last were almost unbearable: Mark Tuan was openly flirting with Sana and Jackson didn’t like it a single bit. What is the reason? Jackson himself didn’t know. In that moment he missed the final warning sign: Jackson didn’t want to share Mark’s attention with anyone.

Why do I feel so strange lately? - was the constant question in Jackson’s head.

。・゜・。・。。・゜・。・。。・゜・。・。。・゜・。・。