Twice Solo VLive Preview

NoJam Crack (TagLish Kpop Jokes)

(When Twice members do a solo VLive)

Nayeon - Noting concepts and facts about Jeongyeon then compliments herself like the Confidence Queen that she is. Telling reasons why she loves Jeongyeon while hiding one of her member's phone somewhere. Story of her and Jeongyeon's lovelife till the wedding day together with an unwanted teaser to spoil their upcoming song.

Jeongyeon - Showing Nayeon's embarrassing ugly photos from her phone. Making compilation of member's dope photos in her laptop. Ignores Nayeon through out the whole live but calls her on the phone secretly.

Momo - Jokbal eating moments. Food trip blog. Dance time. Sleep time. Momo TV and Mosquito TV.

Sana - Video date with one of her girlfriends. Kissing prank with the Snake Trinity. Epic fails with 'ohyo ohyo ohyo' as BGM. 

Jihyo - How to handle a gay conversation 101. Jihyo's households 101. Thomas single life adventure 101.

Mina - One Fine Day with stalking Son Chaeyoung. Showtime with Smol bean. Mina's Hello Baby with cub Chaeng. We Got Married with ChaengCasso together with DaddyJeong as her secret affair.

Dahyun - Visiting the church. Window shopping on Cam World. Checking the snake out on her daily hissing basis.

Chaeyoung - Collection of MiChaeng Fan Arts made by yours truly. Rapping session with DubuDubu. DaChaeTzu's video diary with MoNaMi.

Tzuyu - Having a date with her Gucci, and Jihyo as the third wheel. Being randomly savage whenever she saw her unnies. A meeting about what random s they can do and post in YouTube with the School Meal Trio members.