Almost died twice

ed up love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Here you go!” I threw a bag at Sehun’s face in my treehouse, we created a moss code by writing letters to each other. Ironic. We have been using really weird languages so that Luhan wouldn’t even figure it out and he would ask me about the messages and I would tell him that Sehun is off his rockers and that he sends me random messages but really, we were just casually texting important things like “Meet me at the treehouse at 5” would be “there’s a house made on the tree that’s being completed at 5pm.” It was a mosscode that we need to pick up the few words even if it doesn’t make sense like “The bird in my room came in at 3 last night” which meant “come over at 3, my room got some sick bird that flew in.” It makes sense? No? Well, it’s true that it doesn’t make sense anyways. He rolled his eyes as he took the bag and we both sat by sat on the beanbag, watching a movie “hmm. Where did you get these chips?” I shrug my shoulders “Japan! These were some cool ! My brother told me to get some for Lu-ge~” I emphasize on the name and rolled my eyes “It’s so ing stupid. I can’t believe he love Luhan more than me.” I shake my head as he chuckle.

“I really regret getting back with Luhan.. he’s.. scary.” I say as I shudder. Sehun looked at me and stopped the movie as he faced me “let’s talk” I shook my head, I hated this lecture session, it always happens like this as Sehun sigh “Hanuel. Let’s talk.” I shook my head again “no uh . You’re gonna go full on lecture.” I reached for the remote and he grabbed my wrist and kicked the remote away as I gasp and look at him. He sigh as he grabbed both of my wrist and I reluctantly look at him “ok let’s talk then.” He sigh as he leaned on his knees, his arm folded “did you know Lijin and Luhan were together before?” I nodded “you told me so.” Sehun rubbed his nape as I folded my arms, waiting for him to continue as he sigh and looked away “Luhan is abusive.” He said and there was a moment of silence before I snort “Yeah, I know.” I said and he looked at me, surprised. “Wait, you knew?” I nodded “I mean, ever since he bugged my phone, he came off as creepy and aloof.” I frowned “on the day of my flight, he actually came over because I replied you and he grabbed my cheek harshly, his fingernails were basically digging in my skin. Anyways, I didn’t give you all your souvenirs yet cause Luhan’s looking so I acted like there were more souvenirs for him than you.” I sigh as I ruffled my own hair, annoyed. Sehun frowned and lifted my chin to look him in the eyes, “Then why did you go to him…?” I looked at him, my heart dropped when I saw hurt written in his eyes. My hands went to his cheek and I smiled

“Sehun…” Sehun shook his head and I quickly kept my mouth shut “why didn’t you stay with me? I wanted to give you the best Hanuel…” he brushed my lips with his thumb and he stared into my eyes “Hanuel… Please.. give me a chance…” He said and he closed his eyes before he moved towards me, closer and closer as I shut my eyes, waiting for the gentle touch of his lips and when his lips lightly brushed mine, my phone rang and he sigh onto my lips before he moved away and I backed away reluctantly and looked at my phone, sighing. I was upset because I wanted him to kiss me, and when his lips touched mine in that small fraction, my heart was pumping excitedly and… I really wanted that.

From ; Lu.

Where are you? Why aren’t you home?

I frowned as Sehun nudged my leg with his and used his chin to point at my phone with a “Who” and “what” as I showed him my phone and he lowly whistled. “what do I reply?” I ask and he shrug and I scoff in my mind “how ing helpful sehun. Even when you tried to kiss me just now.” I kicked the bean bag, thinking of a reply when he texted again

From ; Lu.

I see that you’ve read my messages, are you trying to ignore me?

I got so frustrated that I growled and threw my phone across. “Woah, chill!” sehun said after a while and got up to take my phone as I ruffled my hair “I can’t ing do this. He is ing with me!” I grabbed a fistful of hair, keeping my head down, burying my face into my hands, rocking myself back and forth as Sehun sigh and awkwardly bent down, hugging me in a very awkward position because he can’t sit on the beanbag to hug me and he is too tall when he stands as I slowly exhale and inhale, controlling my breathing. Then, I felt it again, his lips on my temple and I felt my frustration melt as he slowly sway me back and forth, humming a song and I instantly felt better, I felt so much better than I did before he hugged me. I sigh in content after a while, listening to his heartbeat and his chest rumbled when he spoke “Are you taking advantage of me now that I’ve hugged you?” I made a face and squashed my cheek against his stomach before looking at him with a bored expression “you took advantage of me when I am at my vulnerable stage!” he scoff “HEOL! LOOK AT THIS GIRL NOW!” He flicked my forehead and I kicked his shin, causing him to fall backwards as he grumble and got up “I knew I shouldn’t have comforted you if you were going to violate me!” I stuck out a tongue and we both ended up laughing.

“So what are you going to do now? Your phone’s broken.” Sehun said as we inspected the damage, the screen cracked and the pieces of the screen were falling bit by bit and I sigh, it can’t even be on as I shrug my shoulders “It’s fine I guess, Luhan wouldn’t be able to contact me and watch me 24/7.” We were about to leave the tree house when “HANUEL!” I heard that voice and I tilted my head, the voice was so familiar. “SAE HANUEL! I KNOW YOU’RE HERE!” I gasp as me and sehun looked at each other, Luhan found us and I am dead meat! I put a finger to my lips and shoo-ed Sehun away, telling him to hide when I walk out of the door and onto the extra space, some sort like a balcony as I looked down “Luhan? What are you doing here? How did you find this?” I asked and he rolled his eyes “you weren’t answering me and I pestered your brother to tell me where you might have gone.” My ears perked up at that “that ing little snitch, he deserve when I get home later.” “Why didn’t you reply my messages?” he was about to come up when I quickly panicked “Luhan! Don’t come up.. Stay down there… I was about to leave!” Luhan eyed me suspiciously “You sound nervous… Who are you hiding up there?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter