Transformation.

ed up love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I woke up in the middle of the night and sigh as I went to the windowsill. Making sure I wasn’t going to wake Sehun up and watched the navy blue sky. I laid my head in my hands as I recalled the past few events and sigh. Suddenly, a hand was on my shoulder as I jumped in shock at the contact and looked up to see Sehun. “Why aren’t you asleep?” He asked as he sat in front of me, facing me. I sigh “I don’t know. Everything that happened is so bizarre, it’s hard to sleep without thinking about it.” Sehun looked out and back at me “come here.” He said as I crawled over to him and he hugged me “You know that I’m always here for you right? I can make all your bad dreams and overthinking go away.” He whispered so soothingly that I think I fell asleep.

When I woke up, I rubbed my eyes and found an empty bed as I frowned and turned to the bedside table and saw a packet of strawberry milk as I stretched and got it, I drank a little before looking at the packet and realized that it had a note written. “Saw you sleeping so peacefully and didn’t wake you up. I have an event to attend later and need a date. I got you! ;)” I chuckled “You always have me.” I whispered before continuing and went to wash up when the doorbell rang. I opened the door and gasp as man in black suits stood there “Sae Hanuel?” I nodded as they said “I have orders from Oh Sehun to come and pick you up.” I raised a brow “pick me up?” They nodded “Oh Sehun said you have an appointment for a hair salon, nail salon and dress up appointment.” I almost flipped as they said “may you?” As they made a pathway in which I walked. 2 bodyguards behind me and 2 in front of me as I looked around uneasily as they led me into a limo and brought me to a hair salon.

When I walked in, the person brought me to the basin and washed my hair. Once it’s done, she helped me blow dry and made her work on it. Making my bottom hair curl while the top was rolled backwards to create a sort of elegance. Soon, they started beating my face, and by beating my face, I meant with make up. They gave me light make up, it was just foundation with dark blue eye shadow, mascara and lipstick, that was all. They started decorating my eye area with a few beads and I looked at myself, it was a totally different person and I almost couldn’t recognise myself when I was pushed out and into the car before reaching a nail palace where they seated me and got to work right away.

Filing my nails, painting it a hint of navy galaxy blue before adding a few pieces of gem on some of my finger nails. Soon, they sent me out and into a car which I stopped in front of a boutique store. It was a 5 level building and my jaw dropped. The first level was for women, second was for men, third was for teenagers and fourth is for kids. The fifth level in which I was transported to was mainly a room for people like me who needs to get dressed up in and get accessories and shoes which will compliment the outfit. I got upstairs and there was an array of dresses. The dress they picked out for me was a midnight blue dress filled with white sparkles of what seems like stars. It was an off shoulder dress which hugs my waist perfectly before it goes all the way down and spreads out. I twirled in my dress and gasp, the bottom of the dress turns into a different colour with each turn and the colours blends in so well with the silver midnight blue colour on the dress as the lady helped picked a navy blue high heels with straps accompanied by a black silver studded clutch. “You look so beautiful!” The girl who helped me exclaimed as I examined myself in the mirror, it was not me but a really beautiful girl, a blush scattered across my face as the girl marvelled over what an excellent job she did and how Young master Oh will be so proud of her handiwork. I couldn’t hear half of what she was babbling about because my phone rang so I picked it up after excusing myself and thanking the girl.

“Where are you?” The same familiar Oh Sehun’s voice could be heard as I grinned. “Young master Oh. I just ended my dressing up session and about to leave the place now.” I said very formally to him just as all the other workers did. He groan “Please shut the up with that. It ain’t funny!” He whined and I grinned, oh Sehun is THAT cute. “I hate the attention where I’m always Young Master Oh. Like what kind of a name and salutation is that?!” I laughed “what’s more funny is the fact that I carelessly call you names and I have literally no respect for you. I wonder why those fan girls aren’t running me down yet.” I jokingly chuckled as I could hear Sehun smiling through the phone “that’s why I love you.” A blush re appeared on my face and I was glad that the makeup artist decided to put blusher on my cheeks and it helped to mask the blush. “I bet you look gorgeous as well.” He added on after a few moments of silence and I was brought out of the trance as I smiled “and I bet you’ll look ravishing.” He chuckle “when was I not?” He whispered huskily as I rolled my eyes “Bye oh Sehun.” He laughed as I grinned “why should I lie about a fact?” I rolled my eyes “because you’re trying to be modest? Like.. you’re trying to be humble about it?” I asked as he laughed when I entered the limo and was on the way since it’s 6.30pm.

“I can’t wait to see you.” Sehun said after a beat and my face heated up. “I can’t wait to see you too…” I replied and I could feel myself tugging up into a smile “ok. I’ll see you soon.” Sehun said and ended the call as I locked my phone “was that young master?” The person in front asked and I beamed at his name “yes.. it was him.” My phone dinged as I picked it up and laughed. Oh Sehun has sent me a gif of him saying “I can’t wait to see you.” With a cat filter and heart emoticons here and there as he brought up his thumb and index finger in a heart and kissed it before sending it forward for me as I grinned. Sehun has his hair ruffled up in a messy way and he had smoky make up along with a few gems on his eyes that matches mine. His was silver and mine was midnight blue and now he looked like Prince Charming with a white suit while I was the princess he transformed from a damsel in distress.

The car stopped and I looked up to see a company as I snapped my head to the driver and up again as the door open and a row of people started gathering at the door and bowed as a guy in white suit came out as he tried fixing his cuff and my mouth dropped. The gif that Sehun sent me and seeing him in real life is totally a hundred and eighty degree different. He had his hair parted and done messily up while his face had silver ge

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter