Funeral.

ed up love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“. Why do you always taste so good?” Sehun asked, both of us panting for air as we parted and lips swollen and puffy from all that making out. “Because I’m Sae Hanuel.” I smirked and he rolled his eyes “man. Aren’t you playful.” He smiled while I goofily grinned with an annoyance look. “Why do I feel like I drank beer?” I asked after plopping down on the mat and stared up at the sky “Cause I’m intoxicating?” he grinned as I shook my head “YOU DRANK BEER DIDN’T YOU?!” He looked at me shocked. “Wait Hanuel!” He wanted to say as I quickly got up “YOU ALMOST GOT ME KILLED DIDN’T YOU! YOU WANTED ME TO…” Before I could even say anything more, Sehun started chasing me and I squealed, “YAH!” Oh Sehun said as I started laughing “SAE HANUEL!!” He screamed as he caught me and I started kicking the air before laughing “OH SEHUN!! PUT ME DOWN!!!” I laughed “NO WAY!” He said “you did a bad bad mistake Sae Hanuel!” I pouted angrily. He held me bridal style as I crossed my arms and he smiled before pulling my face close to his as my breath hiked and I stared at his lips “you made a bad mistake.” He said huskily as he leaned in and I quickly shut my eyes, waiting for his kiss when…

 

“OUCH!” I shriek as I landed on the ground and Sehun was just there laughing at me as I pouted angrily on my “you deserve that!” He said and stuck out his tongue as I rolled my eyes. “You’re annoying.” I said while he smiled “and you love me.” I rolled my eyes “no. I never loved you.” He grinned and pulled me up before grabbing my waist as I gasp “do you really not love me?” He teased as I rolled my eyes and pushed him “back off buddy. I never loved you.” He grinned and replied “oh yea? Well..” he turned towards the sea and shouted “I LOVE SAE HANUEL!!!!” I quickly grabbed him and put my hand over his mouth as my eyebrows furrowed “SEHUN!” I hissed as Sehun smiled and grabbed my hand before pulling them down and leaned forward to kiss my left eye as I frowned and he grinned and I couldn’t help but smiled, he just seemed so cute. “Awwww, I made you smile.” I chuckle lightly, he is just so ing cute. “Come on. Say you love me too.” He said as I rolled my eyes “no.” I said and he begged with puppy eyes as I laugh “I will… if you can catch me!” I stuck out my tongue and started running around as he started chasing me and when he caught me, his hot breath tickled my ear as I chuckled “now say it.” He whispered, he caught me from the back and locked his hand around my waist as I grinned “IT!” I said and Sehun frowned “no! Say you love me too!” I grinned “YOU LOVE ME TOO!” I laughed, this game is just so funny as Sehun rolled his eyes “Oh my god Sae Hanuel! You beat me hands down!” I grinned. “You told me to say them… I did.” I said haughtily as he rolled his eyes “ok. We should go now. We have a long day tomorrow.” He said and packed up the stuff as I followed him back to the car.

“How does KTV sound like now?” I looked at me with a raised brow, he’s kidding right? He looked at me with sincerity and I can’t trace the lies when I sigh “fine. Lead the way Sehun!” I said as he grinned. We ended up at a private KTV room as I raised a brow “What? My parents own this.” I rolled my eyes “oh my god. Your parents seem to own everything in this damn town.” “It’s not my fault I’m made of money.” I looked him up and down, wondering how much he would be worth. “If you’re thinking of using me to get billions of dollars, it would work but I don’t think it’ll be smart.” I frowned “snap. I wanted to use your dead body to get money. I’ll be like one of the TOP richest already.” He clicked his tongue “that’s not the way to the TOP honey. But good job.” He winked as he looked through the list of music “does songs from Goblin and DOTS work for you?” I looked at him “are you kidding me? The way to my heart is other songs that aren’t goblin and DOTS ost!” He chuckled as he played “Troye Sivan’s fools” as I sang along with him. It was one of my favourites. He also played Secondhand serenade’s why. I sang along to GOT7’s You are while he rapped to that. We also sang to a lot of upbeat songs like Blackpink’s as if it’s your last, Don’t wanna cry by seventeen, Havana by Camila, New rules by Dua Lipa, help me out by maroon 5, Twice’s Likey before moving on to sad songs like Day6’s you were beautiful and all.

“Did you enjoy your time?” He asked as I looked at him with a raised brow and nodded “yeah it’s ok.” He clicked his tongue “Not the response I was looking for.” I looked at him with a raised brow “am so not amused.” He rolled his eyes. “Staying over?” I nodded “I am not going back to my lonely house anymore.” He nodded as he let me stay in the penthouse “wake up early tomorrow alright?” He asked and waved me a goodbye as he left me and I sigh in the penthouse before looking at the view of the city, sitting on the windowsill. It seemed like I was floating to be honest without the seat below me and I smiled as my phone rang. “Go sleep. You’ll need it for a long day tomorrow.” I smiled as I put my phone down before thinking and decided to delete my pictures. It was filled with pictures of me and Joohyuk and some just him. But when I scrolled up… there were still pictures of Sehun and me as I smiled, it was the best decision to not delete them. I sigh as I looked through Joohyuk’s messages, tears falling before I deleted them for good “good things last but you were just not my ending to keep.” I whispered as I wiped the last of my tears and looked down before off-ing the lights and slipping into bed.

When I got up the next morning, there was a box at the windowsill as I walked over and opened it. It was a black dress with a note. “The funeral is at 1pm. Change into this black dress and a chauffeur is ready for you downstairs.” I frowned “Jennie’s funeral huh?” I whispered as I washed up and walked to the pantry, hoping to grab an Apple when I saw a bag of bagels and smiled as there was a post it stuck on it saying “eat this in case you woke up late ;)” I chuckled and ate one before nodding “wow. Sehun’s got a good taste.” I walked to the shower and wore the black dress with a black ankle boot and went downstairs to see that there really is a chauffeur waiting for me. “Miss Sae” he bowed and opened the door as I got in and he closed it as I sigh, so not used to someone waiting on me because I was born without a silver spoon in my mouth and I shouldn’t get too used to it because Sehun and I won’t last anyways. Just the thought of that and my heart broke but I struggled to push it aside, I have to be strong for Jennie’s funeral. “Where are we going?” I asked the chauffeur as he said “Young master Oh said that we have to collect flowers before heading to the s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter