Distance

ed up love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“What happened?” Joohyuk asked when both of us slid into the wooden seats as I looked at him with a raised brow “What do you mean?” Joohyuk reached over and helped me buckle my seatbelt on to the seat as the cable car started the journey upwards “Don’t act dumb. You and Sehun, what happened between you two? It was obvious.” My cheeks flushed red as I sigh and noticed that the gap between each cable car is big enough so people can’t hear whatever you say unless you’re shouting but even shouting is hard for others to hear. “He professed his love to me… He kissed me and we both slept together, big deal. We were like in wonderland and I felt like we betrayed Jennie.” I sigh as Joohyuk frowned “Why did you do that when you fully know how they are together?” I frowned. “He is together with her for family reasons…” He scoff “You believe that?” I nodded, I believe Sehun for all the family issues he has, I trust him. “Love is blind.” Joohyuk say and whacked my mind as I growl. “I feel like biting you.” He laughed “bite me then baby!” he gave me his neck as I laughed and pushed him back. “Go away you disgusting!” he tickled me as I laugh “disgusting? Not lovable? Wrong choice of words!”

When we reached the peak of the pine trees, the way the top was covered in snow looked so cute, as if in a snowglobe and I smiled at the sight “It’s so pretty!” I claim and he laughed and nodded “so basically, I am the smart one who thought of going up a cable car.” I rolled my eyes and punch him “You can stop now.” As we advance further up, the sound of laughter became distant and I am just enjoying my peaceful serenade with Joohyuk beside me. When we reached the top, we alighted and he started teasing me and nudging me and I nudged him back then we started to nudge one another over and over again until about 2 minutes later when Sehun’s cable car reached as Joohyuk and I walked hand in hand towards the store before exiting the cable car area, “This is cute!” I complimented, pointing at the snowglobe with pine trees and a few cabins around with the cable car going up and down in the snowglobe before proceeding to another place, looking around.

“Oh, you bought something?” I asked Joohyuk as he nodded and proceeded to hold my hand “why? Who is it for?” He scrunched up his nose and flicked my forehead as I pout “None of your business” he stuck out his tongue and I did the same. When we exit the tower, we can either go in the mall or the tower for sight-seeing. The sight-seeing was good for sunset and since it was nearing the sunset time, we opt for that tower first. Marching in and when we reached the top of the tower, there were only a few couples standing, they wanted to catch the sunset but most didn’t come due to the problem of the cold bothering immediately after the sun had fallen but all 4 of us didn’t mind. Sehun and Jennie went off in another direction while Joohyuk and I stayed at the same area and I leaned onto him, smiling as the sun started to set. I swear, Joohyuk and I can act as couple as we want but it doesn’t change the fact that we are still best friends and only go so far to being bestfriends. When the sun completely set from the pink orangey hue to a navy blue midsummer night, we decided to go back down and into the mall.

When we reach inside the mall, we went into the first place we can think of… ARCADE. We were like 16 and obviously we still had the childish mindset so we decided to play whatever games there was, ranging from basketball to motorcycle to dance. Obviously, I had to be with Joohyuk half the game because of handicap reasons. It made Sehun more competitive and angry when we saw his bitter face each time and it made Joohyuk a little scared. We left the area sweaty with a smile on our faces. We decided to eat something cold because of our sweatiness but thought better of it due to the weather outside and decided to eat BBQ. “I’m going to smell like meat.” I made a disgusted face as I asked Joohyuk to help me tie my hair up to a ponytail in which he gave me his adorable smile in which I beamed immediately because the face he gave me was cute, the oh so ever famous smile that could make girls’ heart flutter, I liked it the best. He fed me meat wrapped in lettuce and I looked so happy like a little girl as Jennie squeal and reached over to pinch my cheeks as I sort of grunted because it was painful as Joohyuk inspected it “oh it’s a little red.” He said, worry plastered all over his face as I just smile and shrugged before continue eating, stuffing my face with the meat, food and lettuce until I was contented.

We decided to get beers and drinks but the only thing is… we can’t. We’re only 16 and it , but I wouldn’t say the same for Sehun. The girls behind the counter were squealing and gawking at the good looks of Sehun and Joohyuk, saying how they were too handsome to be humans and I got to hand it to Sehun for wanting them to slide their off. He grabbed a couple of beers with Joohyuk and went over to the counter. Though I know Jennie and I were a little jealous, he was doing it to get beers because we asked them to. Sehun slid the beer across the counter and winked before saying “Is it ok if I don’t show my ic?” He asked and the girl was practically eye banging him “nope. We need your ic for verification .” The girl replied as he chuckle ily and her chin with his finger before looking at her friend and winking as the friend squeaked “in that case, how bout my number instead of my ic?” Even Joohyuk gave it to Sehun for flirting the hardest way possible. The girl was squirming underneath sehun’s wrath and there was no escape because I would have fallen for that too. So thumbs up to Sehun for managing to get us 12 cans of beer. We went back to the ski resort by cable car, the difference is in our partners, I ended up with Sehun and Jennie with Joo. When Sehun and I were descending, Sehun asked “how are you?” I laughed “you made it seem like you haven’t seen me in forever Sehun.” I teased and he grinned before nudging me. “I feel really sad that you injured your hand.” He eyed my hand and I shrug “it’s nothing much. Really.” He sigh and held my hand, it was really nice to be honest.

He was warm, I like being with Sehun and I liked him but I felt bad that we are doing this behind Jennie’s back. “Jennie is sick.” He breathed out after a while and I looked at him “we got together… because she’s sick… Our parents doesn’t know she’s sick…” he said after a while and I felt a little shock “I am fulfilling her request of being her boyfriend.” He finally let it all out and I smiled before squeezing his arm “you’re really sweet…” he flashed his boyish smile “i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter