Jealous

ed up love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I decided to take Joohyuk’s advice and continued acting friendly and normal to Sehun, although I was a little uncomfortable with the skinship, he sensed it and didn’t do much. Sehun, Jennie, Joohyuk and I have been studying continuously for our SATs and it is tiring. Staying back until 5pm for after-school classes then going over to either Sehun’s or Joohyuk’s house every day, sometimes staying overnight just to study is really tedious. Travelling back and forth each day while getting an hour or if we are lucky, 2 hours of sleep each day. SATs were finally done and I was stretching my leg in the winter. It was cold out and we all handed up our papers to the front and I stretched for a while before pulling myself up. “Hanuel!” I heard and turned my head to see Sehun who had his bag slung over his shoulder with a toothy grin “How was the paper?” I smiled “it’s great!” Suddenly, someone hugged Sehun from behind and Sehun was uncomfortable as I chuckle “have fun dating!” I left the class and saw Sehun sigh, frowning as he saw me walking away. I can sense that because when I turned back, he was staring straight at me with that face.

“Joohyuk!!” I say, bouncing off the steps and into his arms as he caught me and spun me around “Hey princess!” I chuckle “Your girlfriend’s going to be SOOO jealous!” He rolled his eyes and nudged me “why would my girlfriend be so jealous of herself?” I rolled my eyes and he laughed, slinging an arm over me as he took my bag in his other hand. “Your house first?” I asked and he nodded “It’s closer to your school anyways.” Joohyuk ended his papers at 10 while I ended at 11 and he could take his time to come school to pick me up “You didn’t need to pick me up anyways.” I say, guilt as he chuckled and lightly hit my forehead “Yah, it’s an honor and you’re my priority.” I grinned “whoever dates you is going to be soooo lucky!” I said dreamily as he laughed and interlocked my hands with his, that’s just how our friendship is. Fun and simple and lots of skinship involved, just like *cough cough* Sehun and I.

When we arrived at his house, he went to shower while I took a strawberry milk and headed to his bed, throwing myself on the bed as I drank the milk, lying down. I frowned and fidgeted a while before grabbing his phone and unlocking the phone to a picture of me and him,  the photo was me smiling and him making silly faces, I was seated on his lap and it was in his house. His couch was small and he wanted to share a blanket with me so the only way to do it is for me to sit on his lap as I chuckled. The movie playing at that time was probably a comedy or something cause I really forgot. I smiled softly and started sipping on my strawberry milk again “Are you sure you won’t choke?” A voice said and I sat up, coughing to see Joohyuk seeing me from his doorway and shook his head, droplets of water dropped everywhere as he came over and patted my back, I choked upon hearing his voice. He was half- and it seemed super normal for me to see him half-, like always.

“Want my shirt?” he asked, showing me his white button up as I curiously looked at him as he said “Ok, fine, I can’t fit into it and I don’t wear button up tees anymore.” He explained and I nodded “fine whatever. I want to bathe anyways. Come on.” He threw it to me as I went to the toilet to bathe and came out, the button up tee went to my thighs and the sleeves were too long for me and I walked out, not bothering to wear pants of any kind, I walked into his room and was busy doing my hair “did you throw on any pants?” Joohyuk asked and I looked at him before shaking my head “it’s fine Joohyuk, my knee length socks are able to keep me warm, the skirt doesn’t fit how long this shirt is anyways.” I sat on the bed as Joohyuk sat behind me, wrapping his arms by the side of my legs before taking the towel from my hand “You can’t fall sick.” He massaged my scalp as I sigh and let him do it. He grabbed his bag and left the house, carrying my bag with his as I wore my knee high socks, halfway to my house, my shoelace came undone and I pout. Joohyuk and I were holding hands, it was a habit and I tugged on his hand as he turned behind, confuse as I said “Hold on, I gotta tie my shoelaces.” About to go down when he grabbed me and I looked at him confuse as he shook his head “Your dress is short, if you bend down, you’ll be giving a free show.” And just like that, he bent down to tie my shoelaces for me and I stared at him, wide-eyed. He is so boyfriend material yet he’s single. “Besides…” he continue, looking at me “I don’t want you falling for me.” He winked and I scoff “why would I fall for you? I would rather fall for a tree.” He scowl and flicked my forehead as I made a face.

We finally reached my house where I walked in and up to my room, Joohyuk being tugged by my hand, followed me. “I feel like sleeping.” I said, throwing myself on the bed as Joohyuk laughed and laid beside me, however, my bed isn’t so big so we are practically cuddling. “Don’t you want to put on some pants before sleeping?” Joohyuk huskily asked as I shook my head, my eyelids growing heavy “I am too tired to move.” I automatically wrapped my arms around Joohyuk, preventing myself from falling off the edge and Joohyuk immediately cling onto me as well and I snuggled and fell asleep. It didn’t seemed like I slept for long when the loud blaring of an alarm clock woke me up from dream land as I groan, slapping at Joohyuk to turn the damn thing off and he grunted as he sat up and rubbed his face before sighing. “Nice .” He said and I was just processing when I suddenly opened my eyes and sat up. “JOOHYUK! WHAT THE ?!” He pointed “you told me you didn’t want to wear pants, you can’t tell me to UNSEE that right?!” he fought back and my cheeks flushed red as I pulled the hem of the shirt down before giving up.

I the lights because the shutter was closed and since I am going to wear a pair of jeans, might as well. I got out a pair of dark blue jeans and squeeze myself inside before sighing as Joohyuk stayed on the bed, using his phone. “It’s 1pm, let’s go. Sehun is going to be mad if we don’t reach by 1;30pm.” I said, hurrying Joohyuk as Joohyuk made a face “really Hanuel? He doesn’t get mad at you.” Joohyuk say, emphasizing or implying something “I have no idea why he decides to get a girlfriend when he loves you.” I looked at Joohyuk, glaring. “Stop speaking nonsense! I don’t want Jennie to hate me.” I growl and he raised his hands in defeat “Fine. Sheesh. Stop doing that BLACK LACY !” And that’s how he ran out of my room as I hurled items at him.

He was carrying my bag along with his and although I had argued w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter