CHAPTER 7

BEHIND THIS MASK

 

Seobie was caught off guard. In a matter of seconds, she froze from the sudden contact. There she was, frozen in shock as the bastard from a while ago, has his soft lips on her. She didn’t know what to do because of the sudden attack.

He felt her soft lips on his. It was supposed to be a quick peck just to scare her. But after feeling her lips on his, he had the sudden urge to kiss her deeper and taste all of her sweetness. He, himself, was even surprised at what he did. He only moved away he felt something wet and salty on his lips. He was horrified with what he saw.

 

Due to the sudden contact, Seobie had lost all her will to push him away. She felt violated that she shed unwanted tears from the corner of her eyes. She didn’t even realize it until the guy moved away from her. Horror was written all over his face when she looked at him with tear-filled eyes.

As if having a mind of its own, his hands reached onto her face and carefully wiped her tears away. He didn’t expect her to cry after all and was really scared when he saw her crying. He hugged her and soothed her back.

 

Seobie felt really weak because it was the first time a man had kissed her. She wanted to hurt him for stealing away her first kiss, but when he wiped her tears away and comforted her in a hug, all the anger she felt were washed away.

Both stood in that awkward yet comfortable position when Doojoon’s phone suddenly rang. He picked up the phone, not letting go of the girl he held.

 

“Stop making out with another random girl Doojoon. I’m off to the bar. Be there at 8 sharp. Arasso?”

His oldest brother called to remind him of their get together later. He didn’t know why, but he doesn’t want to let go of the girl in his arms right now.

What’s happening to you Doojoon? It must be the guilt. I made her cry, didn’t I?

That was what his mind was telling him. But something in him tells him otherwise.