Chapter 59

One year of Taemin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

‘Taemin?’ I heard a voice say quietly, as a hand was placed lightly on my shoulder.

I looked up to see Sarah looking down at me concerned.  Looking behind her along the corridor was Kyungsoo, and to my disbelief Chanyeol.  They were both looking down the corridor towards me.

‘What’s happened?’ Sarah asked me gently.

I could barely speak.  Shaking my head, she asked ‘Is she ok? Did she have some kind of complication?’ I could hear the worry in her sister’s voice. 

I shook my head and wiped my face with the sleeves of my shirt.

‘No, no.’ I managed to croak.

‘Why are you crying?’ she continued to ask me gently.

I took a deep breath as I looked at her.  How could I say this?  I was drowning, lost for words.

‘She, we . . .’ I tried.

‘It’s ok, take your time’ she said kindly rubbing my shoulder.

I managed to compose myself just enough to tell her, ‘She was pregnant, we were pregnant, but… but …’ I couldn’t finish, I was able to tell Jonghyun, my manager, Jinki, but I couldn’t finish it now.

‘Oh,’ she said shocked. ‘Oh Taemin, I’m so sorry.’ She said kindly again.  She looked so sad for us.

I looked past her, getting distracted at the guest she had come with, I wasn’t embarrassed, but I didn’t want them there, I didn’t really want anyone to intrude on our grief.

‘Don’t worry, I’ve told them not to come in, they will stay up there.  How is Jen?’ she asked.

I focused back on her and just shook my head. 

She looked towards the door sadly.  And nodded as if she understood.  As if this had happened before.

I r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter