Chapter 46

One year of Taemin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We performed on Valentine’s day and I arranged to take a late-night flight back to Korea as soon as I finished.  I was exhausted, and even though it was technically the early hours of the 15th, not the 14th I wanted to be back in Korea.

I picked up a bunch of roses on my way to Jen’s apartment and let myself in when I got there. 

There was no light on in the kitchen or living room, so I assumed she had actually gone to sleep. 

I looked down at my watch and saw the time was 2.30am.  I carefully made my way to her bedroom and saw there was a light coming from it.

I could hear her talking and assumed she was speaking to her sister.  I looked across the hall to her sister’s room and there was definitely no light on there. 

I paused at the door of the bedroom before I knocked.  I raised my hand to knock when I heard Chanyeol.

‘You should go to sleep, it’s got to be late there.’ I heard him say softly.

‘I know, but I can’t sleep.’ I heard Jen reply in the same tone.

‘Awww you’re missing me huh?’ he .  I felt my stomach drop.

‘Shut up Chan.  How’s Sarah doing?’ She asked him, dismissing his comment.

‘She’s ok.  Baek is teasing her like mad, but she’s enjoying it I think.  Soo keeps punching anyone who’s teasing her.’ He laughed.

Jen laughed with him. ‘I’m so surprised he invited her out there.’

Chanyeol continued to laugh. ‘I’m not.’ He told her.

‘Why?’ she quizzed him.

‘Because he really likes her.  He’s kind of a romantic you know, like me.’ He laughed again.

‘Yeah, true romantic you are.’ She laughed.

‘I am, I called you on Valentine’s day, didn’t I?’

I began feeling really sick, what was I listening to? Why couldn’t I stop?

‘I called you first of all, and it had nothing to do with Valentine’s day.’ She told him.

‘Yah yah,’ he dismissed her. 

‘Heyyyyyyyy My favorite girl.’ I heard Baekhyun shouting.

‘Get off me.’ I heard Chanyeol yel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter