Chapter 39

One year of Taemin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A few days later I still had not told Jen about Hae-Soo and somehow, I just never found the right time.  It had been a few weeks since we were found out, and though she always said she was fine her physical state was showing signs that she wasn’t. 

She looked almost frail at times.  She had lost some weight which was only becoming noticeable now but it was worrying me.  I decided alone that telling her about Hae-Soo wasn’t going to do anything to improve how she was feeling, so I wasn’t going to tell her, after all, I didn’t care about Hae-Soo in that way but I did feel guilty about the fact she told me as soon as it happened with Chanyeol and yet I went out and got drunk. 

One afternoon I was in the practice room alone.  I had just been working on the choreography for my new song when I had an idea. 

I took my phone and called Jen. 

‘Hello,’ she answered.

‘It’s me, my love,’ I said immediately.

‘I know it is’ she giggled into the receiver.

‘Can you come here?’ I asked her.

‘Err, ok, where, are you? She asked.

‘In the practice room ... .’ I explained how to get here as she had never been in this room before. 

I put the phone down and sat on the floor waiting for her to arrive. 

She knocked on the door before she entered about 10 minutes later. 

I turned around smiling at her.  It hurt my heart to see her like this though.  Her arm was still in a sling, though fortunately, she did not need the cast anymore.

I got up as she made her way over to me.  She was noticeably frail.  All the stress of being found out by the fans and what had followed had definitely not improved her health.  She was the skinniest I had ever seen her, and with her arm still tied up weeks after the break, I was still feeling guilty.   

Hopefully, though she would feel better with my idea.

‘Hey, beautiful.’ I said kissing her.

‘Hey,’ she hugged me back her eyes dancing around the room, ‘What am I doing here?’

‘I wante

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter