Chapter 35

One year of Taemin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

‘Hundreds?’ I laughed nervously.  He didn’t mean hundreds that would be ridiculous.  Absolutely insane.  No one got hundreds of death threats.  I saw the look on Jonghyuns face and it told me he meant what he said.

‘What do you mean hundreds Jong?’ I asked blankly.

He sighed before he spoke. ‘The managers have never seen anything like it.  Ever.  The day after the initial pictures came out there were some, not a lot to raise concerns, but then after some of these articles came out, there was more and more every day they estimate maybe 500 in total.’

500? Was he crazy, I hadn’t expected 50 never mind 500. I stood and gawped at Jonghyun unable to comprehend and I had no idea what to say.  He put his arm around me as he spoke again.

‘They are going to talk to you both tomorrow about this.  They are concerned about her safety as much as yours now, so try and not worry, she will be ok.’

I nodded blankly my mind still buzzing.  We left the studio and made our way back to the dorm.  Jen was no were to be found as we walked in, scaring the life out of me.  I looked at Jonghyun worriedly and he said, ‘Just check the bedroom first before you panic.’ I strode over and opened the bedroom door very carefully, there she was, laying on the bed sound asleep.  I let out the breath I was holding in, closed the door behind me and went back to the living area with Jonghyun.

‘She’s asleep’ I told him sitting down on the sofa next to him.

‘I told you don’t panic, she’s safe in here.’ He told me his eyes showed he was worried.

‘What does everyone else think?’ I asked him.

‘Jinki is worried about you both, he’s the one who said I should show you everything.  Key is key he’s not worried, he thinks it’s all empty and you shouldn’t be worried, although he is worried about Jen and you.  Minho didn’t say much, but I can tell he’s worried too.’ He told me.

‘She’s always in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter