Chapter 32

One year of Taemin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day I was a little sore from Skiing but still riding the high of the whole trip. 

It was a little later than I woke up the previous morning, but it was still fairly early.  I turned to check the time on my phone and saw I had several unread messages, Jonghyun, Key, Jinki and a lot from my managers.  Why so many?

I opened the first message from Jonghyun.

J: Taemin, have you seen the news?

J: Tae, you need to see this.

K: Taemin, they know. You need to be careful.

Manager: Taemin, we have a situation.  You have been photographed with Jen.  It’s in the news.  It is massive.  We need to sort this.

JK: (A link to a website) Be careful now.

My heart sank in my chest. Someone had seen us and it made the news.  This meant they had pictures of us.  I began to panic reading through the rest of the messages... 

I looked over at Jen who was still sleeping soundly next to me.  I took a deep breath and opened the link Jinki had sent me.

TAEMIN ROMANTIC HOLIDAY WITH STAFF OR GIRLFRIEND?

Our beloved Maekane Taemin has been spotted on Holiday in Norway with a girl who has been posing as a member of SHINEe’s staff.  The photographs were taken by a fan in the Norwegian airport the day before yesterday shows Taemin and the staff clearly loved up.  There is no question that they are an item, Just look at how close they are!  The mystery woman has been spotted on several occasions with the group since May posing as a staff member for the group and accompanying the group to various events.  It is not known as yet if Taemin met the women before she became part of Shinee’s ‘staff’ or if they became an item due to her working with them.  At the current time, we have no details about the identity of the woman, only that she is older than Taemin and a British citizen.  Keep updated on the situation here at . . .

The picture was of us going through the airport.  I had my arm around her shoulders and I was looking down at her with love.  There were several pictures, one of which we were in line in immigration, that must be where they know she’s British from.  One of them I am kissing her cheek.  Looking at the pictures there is no doubt we are a couple.  Keep updated here . . .  I knew what that meant.  They would be digging to find out who she is.

.  .  That’s all I can think.  .  All these months we’ve managed to stay hidden, no one has bothered us and no her face is out there for everyone to see.

I reply to my manager, asking what they know and what to do about it.  He immediately calls me back.

‘We need to release a statement we think. Not

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter