Chapter 21

One year of Taemin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

For the next two weeks sailed by.  I was working hard to prepare and Jen was working hard to prepare the Exo members for their English interview.  They were travelling to New York for it around the same time we had our shows.  Every night I would return to the dorms and find a member of Exo or two in the living room with Jen speaking English like their lives depended on it.  Occasionally I would find Minho or Jinki, Kibum or Jonghyun was there too and they would all pretend they were not practicing along with them as I walked in. 

For now, my feelings of jealousy towards anyone had completely disappeared.  I didn’t even worry when one night I walked in and Baekhyun was there alone with her.  She seemed to have made good friends with all of them, especially Chanyeol who was there a lot.

I was feeling content with life even though I was exhausted a lot of the time and on the days I did have free we would spend them sleeping or whatever else we could think of doing in the bed all day. 

The day before the first show I had to leave her all day as we would be busy with the run through all day and she was being brought out later on that evening to stay with us in the hotel nearby.

‘Will you be ok?’ I asked her at the door of the dorm room with my bag in my hand her cheek.

‘I’ll be fine Taemin, they will call me when they want me to get in the car and I’ll see you tonight at the hotel.  Don’t worry.  Besides Chanyeol is coming over to keep me company for a while.’

She hadn’t mentioned this before.  I raised an eyebrow slightly ‘Chanyeol?’ I asked.

He huffed ‘Taemin don’t worry ok.  They’ve got the day to prepare before leaving tomorrow, he just wants to extra English practice, besides, it’s like having a friend you know.’ She shrugged.  It hit me then that she wasn’t just helping them to be nice, but she must fee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter