Chapter 20

One year of Taemin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I woke up early the next day as I usually did.  I always woke up just before Jen did, I usually lay in the bed with her cuddling before I absolutely had to get out of bed and get ready and today was no exception.  My alarm went off telling me to wake up, and like clockwork I reached out for her next to me, put my arms around her waist and snuggled into her neck, taking in the smell of her skin and placing light gentle kissing down her neck before I grudgingly pulled myself away to go and work. 

I would come back around 2 hours later to have breakfast and she wouldn’t always be awake, so I usually skipped breakfast to climb back into bed and do the same thing for another half an hour before flying off to work again.  Today however when I got back to the dorms I walked into the smell of food cooking and as I walked through to the small kitchen the tiny table was set with juice, coffee, and food.  Jen was by the stove finishing off the last of the food she had cooked, as she turned to face me she had a huge grin on her face.

‘What’s this?’ I asked her ecstatic taking a seat.

‘It’s breakfast’ she replied simply.

‘Why don’t you do this every day?’ I asked her pouting.

‘Because if you get used to it you expect it and then it’s not special’ she replied laughing.

I had to laugh back at the logic. 

‘Well I appreciate it today’ I told her grabbing her wrist and pulling her over to me to show her how much I did appreciate it. 

‘Stop it’ she warned between my kisses.  ‘Eat your breakfast like a good boy’

‘I am a good boy’ I told her snatching up some of the food she’d made. 

She giggled at me biting her lip.

‘Don’t bite your lip like that’ I warned her.

‘Why?’ she feigned innocence.

‘You know why’ I told her amused.  ‘If you keep doing it the food will go to waste’

‘Why?’ she repeated.

‘I’ll have to take you back to bed and punish you’ I growled, she was working me up and she knew it.

‘Ok, ok, I’ll stop, I worked hard to make this.’

I pouted, I was hungry but kind of disappointed.

‘You’ll have to do whatever you had in mind later’ she teased.

‘How can I work now thinking about that’ I complained, grinning.

‘You love it’ she winked at me. 

We had the breakfast she prepared together which was nice since I had been back here we didn’t have a lot of time for this, especially as I got up so early.

‘So what time will you go and help Jongin’ I asked her. 

She picked up her phone and looked through it. ‘Hmm, in about an hour I guess?  He text me before to say they’re a bit late’.

I nodded and felt that slightly uneasy feeling come back in my stomach.

‘You’re not still worried?’ She asked me giving me a worried look.

I shook my head.  I wasn’t really, I didn’t know why I was feeling this way.

‘No, I’m ok’ I told her.

 

I went back to practicing with Jonghyun and Minho but I couldn’t help feeling uneasy all day. 

‘What’s up with you Taemin?’ Minho asked me after I just kept getting the move wrong.

‘Nothing’ I told him.

‘That’s a lie, you never get this wrong, spill’ Said Jonghyun.

I ended up telling them about my uneasy feeling regarding Baekhyun getting too close to my girlfriend when I finished they both looked at each other and burst out laughing.

‘What?’ I demanded feeling more and more stupid.

‘Taemin’ Started Jonghyun. ‘Baek is seeing someone’

‘What?’ I pressed him.

‘Yeah, we caught them about a week ago’ said Minho who was still laughing.

‘Who?’ I asked again getting impatient. 

‘Taeyeon’ they both said together falling about giggling.

‘What?!’ I asked shocked. 

‘Yeah we walked into one of the practice rooms and found them in a compromising position’ Said Jonghyun who had regained some of his control but Minho fell about laughing again.

‘They were so mad’ laughed Minho.

‘But it means you don’t have to worry, he’s not after your lady, as lovely as she is’ Jonghyun winked at me. 

I felt considerably lighter after hearing this news. 

Jongin told me he would keep me updated about how everything went, he knew I was feeling uneasy last night, and I didn’t have to wait long for an update from him.

Around lunch time he text me. 

J: Your girlfriend might have just saved all our lives.  She’s really good! She even got Sehun speaking almost like he knows what he’s saying.  She is going to help us again later on.  She said she’s got to go and teach a few classe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter