Chapter 17

One year of Taemin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I had decided Jen should meet everyone before I had to go and stay in the dorms again and possibly bring her with me.  I also decided it was best to have her comfortable with the other members at least initially.  She had already met Jonghyun and Kibum along with Jongin, so I arranged that we go to dinner together the 6 of us, I invited Jongin to come too, thinking he might feel more comfortable around her if he had more people there, however I wasn’t sure of his schedule and if he could make it or not. 

I had told them we would meet them in a restaurant we usually went to.  It was known for its privacy so we often went there.  Knowing we could trust the staff to be discrete. 

We arrived a little early parking in the basement and taking the elevator up to the 5th floor where we were shown into a private room.  No one was there yet, it was just me and her.  She looked good tonight and I was feeling proud of having my friends meet my girlfriend.  I had not gone through this before, having never really dated before, but I had met girlfriends of theirs and the process usually went something like this unless we knew them already from working together like Jongin and Krystal.

Fortunately, over the past few years all the members had really tried hard with English so I wasn’t as worried about her being able to speak with them as I was with Jongin or anyone else she was going to meet. 

Jonghyun walked in first with Minho.  He greeted Jen as he did when he first met her saying ‘Hello sweetheart’ and kissing her hand.  He was always the most relaxed with anyone he met.  His flirtatious and charming nature shining through.

Minho wasn’t shy but he was usually quiet preferring to speak only when he had something to say or he was offended something didn’t quite go his way.  He wasn’t one for touching new people so he gave her a friendly smile and a modest ‘Hello’ as I introduced them. 

‘How do you like Korea so far?’ Jonghyun asked her, breaking the ice immediately.

‘It’s good, but I haven’t really seen anything as yet’ she smiled at him.

‘Do you like soccer?’ Minho asked immediately curious.

‘Is that all you think about’ Jonghyun asked him, rolling his eyes.

Minho shrugged back grinning at him.

Jen considered his question for a second before replying ‘Yes and no, I wouldn’t say I watch it, but if I don’t say I am a Liverpool F.C fan my dad might disown me’

Minho laughed and then groaned.  ‘I’m going to have to hate you then’ he smiled.

‘It’s ok, I already know you love Man U, traitor.’ she giggled back.  She was relaxed and beautiful as she spoke to both Jonghyun and Minho, she didn’t show any signs of being intimated or overwhelmed in their presence. 

Key came in next, he squealed in excitement at Jen, evidently, he had fallen in love with her style and asked her 100 questions about where she got her jeans and if she liked his shoes.

Jinki followed him quickly and quietly the only way Jinki could do.  I greeted him warmly as I had not seen him since I had returned and he was just as warm towards Jen as the rest of them.  No one could not love him.  He had the biggest smile all the time and he listened to you as if what you were saying was the most important thing in the world.  I was glad to see him.

We ordered drinks and were in the process of choosing food, everyone being hungry when Jongin walked in.  He gave Jen a shy smile and a wave and hugged me.  I was shocked to see him, I thought he was busy.

‘I couldn’t miss food’ he told me regarding the rest of the members.  He was followed in by Baekhyun and Chanyeol whom I was also surprised to see.

‘Sorry for gate crashing’ Baekhyun told me smiling widely ‘I was bored and we were hungry!’ I laughed welcoming them.  I went to introduce them to Jen, who had stood up to greet them. 

I saw Baekhyun take all of her in, his eyes wide, a smirk on his face and for some reason it made me uncomfortable.  I always liked him and he was funny, but that look as his eyes drew over my girlfriend made me slightly uncomfortable. 

‘Hello beautiful’ he cooed taking her hand in his, he kissed it while looking up at her winking.  ‘I am Baekhyun’

‘I’m Jen’ she replied smirking back at him.  I swallowed feeling very strange.  Chanyeol, who was not great with English said hello and waved at her smiling sweetly. 

I went to sit back down, trying my best to not to obviously put myself between Jen and Baekhyun and failing as he decided he wasn’t comfortable where he was sat so he moved to the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter