The Final Gunshot : Who Will Be The Victor Of The Games?

Why Did I Fall In Love With YOU? (Alternate Ending Series - ONGOING)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This is it guys ;)
Please do comment and lemme know about what you feel.
I'll be spoiling you ahead, since you'll obviously be reading:
Just to tell you my beloved reader/subber/reader-and-subber,
The next chapter after this one will be the EPILOGUE.
P.S. I'm telling you guys ahead okay, just in case you'd ask for it (maybe),
I won't be making any SEQUELS.

So ENJOY this one now and COMMENT~ JEBAL~
*bows 'til my forehead touches the tiled floor*

This time, just as she anticipated for the sound of gunshots and blood splatter,

 

Hyuna smirked and circled you and Joon alternately.

 

As if she was guarding you both while devising the most vile plan in her thoughts.

 

When the sounds that she had been waiting for simultaneously came in, filling the entire space,

 

She drew a deep breath in, relief flooding over her.

 

“That's my Seunggie-oppa. Oh well, what's more to expect than the best from my fellow troublemaker?” She snickered before finally closing in on Joon. “Whoever your pitiful team was made of, I bet they're regretting as to why they'd ever come and join your stupid rescue mission!” She cackled on like the gunshots were really meant to echo out her upcoming victory.

 

Just when she thought all that was left was to end your tragic life with her bare hands in front of Joon,

 

The sound of the garage door rising up to reveal the victor from the earlier conquest was revealed,

 

Making all of Hyuna's plans and actions vanish into thin air.

 

“-ah!”

 

“-ie!”

 

“!”

 

The three of you then looked towards the people who were causing the interference.

 

“What?! You- HOW- NO! This can't be! You all killed Seunggie-oppa?!”

 

This was it.

 

The start of the rising action going further to the .

 

Hyuna was now at a state of panic. Just a few seconds ago, she had the entire scene all under her control. How did it all end up backfiring on her? With all the people coming in for you and Joon, obviously, she'd be stupid to think she could stand a chance. But as determined as she is, Hyuna won't let things end the way all of you wanted it to be. “NO!” She yelled crazily before she pulled your head upwards, locking it in a grip within her left arm while her right points the gun beside your head. Instead of cowering while having yourself caged in the arms of the top one person in the list who wants you killed, you did actually one of the last things someone in situation as yours would or rather should have done.

 

“Aren't you giving up yet? You've got no way out of this, Hyuna-unnie. Everyone's here to help me and Joon-oppa out.”

 

Provoked and distressed, Hyuna became more outraged as she tightened her hold on your neck.

 

“NO!”

 

She raised her armed hand upwards and shot the air in warning.

 

“NO ONE'S GETTING OUT OF HERE WITHOUT ME GETTING WHAT I WANT!”

 

She screamed sharply, her voice hurting your ears both from how shrill and broken it had become.

 

“Drop the damn gun Kim Hyuna.”

 

Chunji warned from a good distance, making a decision not to come too close, along with Kris, and also Bomi, who had just came in with the other two men by her own will despite all the warnings and restrictions they've given. “Hyuna-unnie, don't you think it's time to stop? I mean, this...all of this is beyond enough and beyond more than what you and everyone else could take already. Just give up unnie. Please.” Bomi pleaded, staying reluctantly still beside the other two men. “I know you expected me to be by your side in this thing you want...but exacting revenge on -ah....trust me, it won't grant you the happiness you've always wanted.” She added, as if her words weren't meant only for Hyuna but also for the bad side she had tried to push away for the sake of everyone else's happiness, most especially for yours and Joon's.

 

“Don't order me around stup

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter