Ganging Up With The Big Guys - We Shall Roll Now.

Why Did I Fall In Love With YOU? (Alternate Ending Series - ONGOING)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

An update guys~
Hope you'll all enjoy it~ :D

The beeping from Tao's tracking device got louder and faster, which meant that your phone was nearby. Then Joon and Chunji finally realized where this was heading to – the cemetery. 'So she really didn't go to some convenience store to buy some pads. Lame excuses. Aigoo, my little sister, when will you ever tell me everything?' Chunji thought to himself, finding how he was starting to get melancholic and all. “I thought so. She seemed really troubled about the wedding for tomorrow. We talked just hours ago about what she feels for...things.” Kris confessed about the heart-to-heart talk you and him had shared. “She cried. You just don't know how conflicted she felt at that very moment, Joon. She saw you begging for her to stay...and to think she promised to be selfless already, she wanted to be greedy but it's never in her nature to be so.”

 

Joon felt his heart and lungs constrict in pain as he recalled the quick meeting both of you have had earlier today. 'I finally remembered her...but now that I'm free, why can't I still be happy with her? To hell with everyone else who wants to cause her harm!' He mentally cursed but then regained his composure back once more, thinking that if he lets his rage eat out at him now, it won't do anyone – most especially you – any good. The instant the car entered the cemetery, the entire place was eerily quiet. It was as if no one had even visited it at such a time. Just as Chunji and Joon gave the directions heading towards the nearest parking lot where you might've parked the car you have used – which was Chunji's – Tao then followed. Just when the four of them saw the car at bay, they found it empty, as expected.

 

“Tao...why did the beeping stop?”

 

Chunji asked, confused as to why the tracking device lead them to an empty car instead of the place where you were hidden right now.

 

“Damn! We were led to a wild ghost chase! We tracked -ah's phone and we were led here. But -ah's probably hidden away from here and she left her phone.”

 

Kris groaned in frustration, realizing that they've reached the wrong place and tracked the wrong phone.

 

“We should've traced down Hyuna's call. This was our mistake this time. We tracked the wrong phone.”

 

“Well then? Can you do something about it Tao?”

 

“I do have special connections around the telecommunications company that holds a large scope about all the phones only here in South Korea. We better ask them to coordinate with us.”

 

But before they left the cemetery, this time, taking the abandoned car with them, Joon had noticed that the last thing found on the screen of your phone was a recorded file.

 

It was a voice record saved just a few hours ago.

 

“Guys wait. I think we've got somewhat of a lead this time.”

 

He called out the other boys' attention and then the other three gathered around Joon.

 

 

“Uh-oh. What to do now,-ah? You're all alone...WITH NO ONE ELSE to help you get away from ME now.”

 

“How did you find me...Hyuna-unnie?”

 

“Do you still have to ask?”

 

“Tsk, tsk. Don't even try to escape now -ah. My beloved Seunggie-oppa - the one who was loyal and good enough to stay by my side even after I had become such a wreck – he secured every corner of the cemetery.”

 

“No way out...but DEATH, Lee .”

 

“So which is it? To live with me tailing after you to make your life a constant hell or to die and make things easier for all of us?”

 

“Unnie...If you're trying to scare me, then mind you, you're failing. I'm not scared of whatever might happen to me. You know what scares me? It is that when those I hold dear suffer and hurt for me, in my place and because they hoped to protect my happiness.”

 

“But this time...I'm turning the tables around. I know it's useless to come and battle it out with you, considering how you ALWAYS seem to have the upper hand – with all the weapons and even an accomplice by your side. But did it ever cross your mind what would happen if you do KILL ME?”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter