This Is When We Form Our Own Teams.

Why Did I Fall In Love With YOU? (Alternate Ending Series - ONGOING)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

GUYS, I'm sorry if the chapter may nt be as good as I'd planned it to be.
I hope you'll all still enjoy it and leave comments about it.
My day really didn't have much fo a good start and yeah,
It kinda messed up my mood, so forgive me ahead for the poor quality of the chapter~ :(

 

“Bomi-ah, why did you do that?! We were still ta-”

 

“I don't care! You're not gonna leave me for her! Not anymore! I won't become like Hyuna-unnie because I'm gonna keep you by my side this time around!”

 

And that did it for Joon.

 

He need not wait for more to come from Bomi already.

 

This time, he'd be making sure to let Bomi know of how the truth finally made itself out of the dark.

 

“Look here Yoon Bomi, I made you a promise already, alright? I'm coming tomorrow to marry you, disregarding the fact that I really don't want to, I still gave you my word and that's because I don't want you to kill yourself for it!”

 

Taking deep breaths, Joon tried to calm himself.

 

“Now if you'll excuse me, just let me do as I please FOR THE VERY LAST TIME before I get tied to you for eternity, okay?”

 

Bomi looked up at his soon-to-be groom, eyes b with tears and with trembling lips.

 

“This day would be the last time I get to be me after TWO LONG YEARS. So just PLEASE...Bomi-ah...set me free, JUST FOR TONIGHT...and I tell you, if I don't get back before the dawn, I'm giving you the rights to find me, drag me to the wedding and make me fly with you to some other country.”

 

Before Bomi could even process whether or not she'd either agree or disagree with Joon's conditions,

 

The groom-to-be had already walked out on her.

 

'I guess maybe in the end, no matter what happens, or what Hyuna-unnie does, or what I do – what Fate does to you and -ah – nothing could ever keep you apart.'

 

 

“Uh-oh. What to do now, -ah? You're all alone...WITH NO ONE ELSE to help you get away from ME now.”

 

This was your biggest nightmare brought to life now.

 

And what could be worse?

 

Leave it to Kim Hyuna to plan it all out.

 

“How did you find me...Hyuna-unnie?” You rasped out, knees trembling as you stood in front of the car, as per Hyuna's command, seeing how you can't find any way to disagree since she'd either have you agree or have your brains being united with strong and lethal bullets. “Do you still have to ask?” Hyuna scoffed, rolling her eyes at you like the diva from those action movies. “Come on, Lee . You an I go A WAY BACK from before...surely, you DO KNOW what I intend to achieve, right?” She smirked, her blood red lips being the perfect symbolism to her evil plot.

 

You shivered in place. 'Either I'd have to be a weak wimp like what I used to be before and let her drag me effortlessly and bend according to her plans...or I try to fight my way out.' You thought, trying to fuel up your hopes despite the overwhelming feel of defeat coming from your foresight. 'This is it...-ah. Now or never.' You gulped, gathering up as much spirit as you can for a battle that would determine life or death between you and the woman before you.

 

“Tsk, tsk. Don't even try to escape now -ah. My beloved Seunggie-oppa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter