Beware Of The Trap: The Comeback Of Evil And Her Accomplice.

Why Did I Fall In Love With YOU? (Alternate Ending Series - ONGOING)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ANYONE HERE A FAN OF TROUBLEMAKER? >;)

The rest of the day with Kris was really a refreshing way to spend what's left of your free time before tomorrow. Kris decided to stay until night though, considering how he practically treats your home his second home as well. Minutes after you and Kris managed to make a decent meal out of your poor cooking skills, Chunji finally came home from work. “And what do I see here? Huh? Are you two plotting to send me to the hospital due to food poisoning?” Your elder brother joked as soon as he finished changing into casual home clothes and joined you and Kris in the dining room.

 

 

“Hey don't be a meanie, Jiji-oppa! I know you're the greater cook when it narrows down to the three of us but still, you can't underestimate Kris Wu and Lee 's combined newbie cooking skills!” You shot back with a giggle as you took your usual seat around the table. “Hey Boss Giant, sit somewhere else. The Almighty Jiji-oppa shall take the King's seat tonight.” You shooed Kris as he was about to sit on the 'King's seat'. “Fine.” He shrugged nonchalantly and then took his seat across you.

 

“Okay, shall we have a taste of your joint efforts?” Chunji teased as the three of you started to dig in. And alas, the food wasn't really bad at all. If anything, it was a bit too better for what beginners like you and Kris could have done. After a good few minutes of stuffing yourselves up, the three of you cleared the dining table and convened within the living room once more.

 

“What may be your purpose in coming to our humble home, hmmm Mister CEO?” Chunji asked, finally letting his curiosity get the most of him be put to work. “Hey, come on now Lee Chanhee. Don't put on the Overprotective Brother act on just now.” He replied, crossing his arms in front of his chest. “As you can see, and I have decided to just settle for the bestfriend-ship title in this lifetime. And as her bestfriend, of course, it is my rightful duty to be by her side when she needs me. Right, -ah?” You nodded with a cheeky smile. Conspiring with Kris about secret missions wasn't all so sad really.

 

 

“Hey Giant-hyung, come on! It's way past bedtime already, aren't you leaving?” Chunji whined as he verbally persuaded and asked Kris all over and over again for the past hour to leave so that the two of you could retire to yourselves for the day. “Tsk, if it weren't for me being such a good friend to you and your sister and me having such a generous heart, I swear, Lee Chanhee, I could've bought your company already to make you sorry for ever treating me this way.” Kris pouted playfully before Chunji swatted his arm.

 

“Don't go all mushy-mushy with me! C'mon Wu YiFan, you and my sister still has a work day to come to for tomorrow. Surely, even as close goody-goody pals, you two could at least wait 'til tomorrow to see one another, right?” Now, seeing Chunji act this way made you and Kris wanna test out how much more he can endure being kept out of the bestfriend line. He seemed really out of place most of the time and just when both of you gradually enjoyed chatting away while the movie you three watched flashed away, Chunji also grew gradually irritated by how seemingly close you two are, enough to outcast and forget that he was ever there with you.

 

“Okay fine, fine. Chill there Big Bro. I'll be leaving soon, just wait 'til I finish bidding my goodbyes. -ah, I'll see you tomorrow, hm?” Then he turned to Chunji, lightly patting him by the shoulder – a brotherly gesture the two of them shared all over the time they've known each other as close friends. “And since I'm done here, I shall go on now, a'yt?” With that, Kris playfully walked his way out of your home.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter