What Precedes The Biggest Bang Is The Grand Wedding.

Why Did I Fall In Love With YOU? (Alternate Ending Series - ONGOING)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

EVERYONE WELCOME ME BACK! LOL ^O^
It felt soooo long (the HIATUS from AFF).
But alas, I am BACK and here with me is THE COMEBACK CHAPTER!
ENJOY YOROBUN~ :")

Another good week have passed and luckily, your search for Hyuna, with all the help you needed from Kris, was starting to lead to a closer call. The two of you have gotten some more leads that Hyuna could no longer be found around the outskirts of Myeongdong and luckily, the rest of the week's work was easier for your part. At least even Kris himself was easing up on his CEO tasks. At the most part, both of you spent most of your time working like work-crazed individuals so as to finish all of your desk jobs in less than a week. As soon as you two finish everything up, both of you took a week-long leave together, not minding any single one of the rumors going around the workplace about you and Kris acting quite suspiciously.

 

Well, today was no other exception.

 

However, the moment Kris received a call from Tao, the man can't help but feel a huge pang of frustration run down on him like a ten-wheeler truck.

 

“What?! She suddenly disappeared? How could this be when when just had our sights on the most recent leads that led us to Kim Hyuna's damn ing whereabouts?!”

 

Kris was seriously seething with disappointment and rage right now.

 

“Aish! Fine, fine. She must've associated with someone else now, considering how nobody around the last area would ever want to speak about her anymore.”

 

Kris took a deep breath while you sat still on your seat across him on the cafe where the two of you had decided to meet-up for today.

 

“You better take care of yourself Panda Boy. For now, before she and whoever else she's with right now, we shouldn't risk your safety. Lie low for now and let me and do the work. No buts Huang Zitao. Listen and do as I say. Okay, bye.”

 

By the time Kris put the call off, your mind had already pieced up the bits of his conversation with Tao. “Calm down, Yifan-ah. We can't get through all this with a hot head, okay?” You said in a soft voice,hoping Kris would take this as an extra motivation to keep his head as clear and grounded as he can, so as not to cause more problems for the two of you. “Thanks -ah, I needed that.” He turned to you, giving you a small smile before he turned his focus back to the file folders which kept the personal data sheets of the people who were recently involved with Hyuna – namely the gang members whom you guys have suspected to be killed by her, the people who had reported and claimed that they saw her and also those close acquaintances she's had before who might be behind the help she's getting now.

 

“We really gotta move. A'ight, duizhang Fan? We might've lost her now...but we can still go and check on the people Tao had looked up regarding Hyuna-unnie. And this time, we can't afford to let any information slip past through us.”

 

You eyed him, glad that his determination is starting to rub off on you.

 

“Right...We still have a long week ahead of us, -ah...and time is of the essence...We're even racing against it now, to keep everybody else away from harm. Now, shall we?”

 

Then both of you finished your coffees and left the cafe to start on another day to finish your mission – of which no one could afford to fail.

 

 

The next person up your list was of the combined profiles about Hyuna's past fellow idol group members – the girls of 4minute – namely Jihyun, Jiyoon, Gayoon and Sohyun. Since Tao knew how to pull some strings in order to get the details you and Kris needed, you were both now on your way to 4minute's dorm, which recently got relocated close to the shopping districts in Seoul. “Hmmm, I wonder how they've all been doing ever since Hyuna-unnie left. They must've been quite shocked and saddened by the sudden sequence of events.” You softly mumbled to yourself as Kris pondered upon the same thoughts as well. “I think they're doing better now. Well at least, that woman didn't drag them down with her. That's quite kind...considering how her records define her personality.” Kris sneered with much distaste.

 

“Tsk. You always act like you're one of her haters or something. Lighten up, I was just thinking about the girls since they're really close with Hyuna-unnie...since she's an orphan already, they're the only people close to a family she could have.” You reasoned out, hoping it'd keep Kris calm. As you heard him nod in understanding, you knew he has finally found a good point to at least tone down on the 'DISLIKE METER' a bit. Later on, silence stretched all throughout the ride. Fortunately, the stillness of the sound waves coming both of you weren't awkward at all. If anything, it was comforting and peaceful, as if to recognize that even at times, only silence would be the best sounds you'd entertain.

 

Minutes later, the car finally pulled o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter