Part III : The Affected One.

Why Did I Fall In Love With YOU? (Alternate Ending Series - ONGOING)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Oppa, welcome back home. I kinda asked Naeunnie to readjust your schedule for this week and have the rest of the meetings and set deadlines moved and met next week. For now, I hope you'd take the rest of the whole week to rest well and clear out your mind.”

 

The instant Bomi had excused herself and went out their room, Joon heaved a sigh, throwing his body recklessly on the bed. As he slowly reached for the hidden ring chained around his neck, he let his fingers feel the silver band, digging back and forth all over his memories for a closer hint or clue that could help him clear everything out. Unfortunately, after minutes of strict concentration, Joon unconsciously wandered over to dreamland – the place where he felt rather FREE nowadays.

 

 

“Oppa...C'mon! Why can't we go on a date today? I've asked my managers favors already and good news is, they've let me off the hook for now. Why can't you just come with me and let's enjoy the rest of the day together?”

 

“I can't babe. You know how I always told you that my dongsaeng and I ALWAYS take the weekends to have brother-sister quality time ever since we were kids. I thought you knew. I always keep my promises babe and you know that. Sorry if I'd have to ditch this UNEXPECTED date with you today. Really, I'm sorry baby. You know I am very protective about my sister, right?”

 

“DONGSAENG THIS, DONGSAENG THAT! Why can't you stop thinking about your stupid and good-for-nothing little sister?! Instead of paying attention on me - your girlfriend – who cancelled her group training sessions, who had to beg the entire week ago just to have a day with you, who tries so hard for this relationship to work and YOU – my boyfriend – do nothing but talk and think nonstop of her!”

 

“C'mon Hyunnie, you know even before I became the guy you fell in love with, I had HER. My little sister. She helped me stay strong, live my life to the fullest and be who I am now...The Lee Changsun you fell for. Please don't say things like that to her.”

 

“STOP! Just stop JOON! I'm about to get sick about hearing and knowing more of how you care for her than me! I know! I know it, okay?! She's far more important than me! If I didn't know better, I'd think YOU WERE IN LOVE WITH YOUR SISTER!”

 

“SHUT UP, KIM HYUNA! JUST KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT, OKAY?! YOU DON'T HAVE ANY RIGHT TO JUDGE ME AND ACCUSE ME OF SUCH!”

 

 

Joon jolted awake as soon as the vision ended. 'Why do I feel tense all of a sudden? It's like...I feel bad. Like something bad...is about to happen.' As he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter