Damage Control: Failure Or Pass?

Why Did I Fall In Love With YOU? (Alternate Ending Series - ONGOING)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

College is just tough guys~ :"(
I hope you were all patient enough~
Buty eah, anyways, here's the awaited update~ :D
HOOT~ ENJOY, COMMENT and or UPVOTE~ :")

“-ah! Hyung!”


 

Chunji called out as soon as Tao escorted him in. “Uhh, Sir Chunji, I think you should keep your voice down a little. Master and Miss are in the middle of a personal talk...you see. Well, maybe today would be the day Master's feelings would be finally accepted by Miss .” Tao subtly informed Chunji, hoping he'd placate the tensed up visitor. “WHAT? Did you just say they're alone together?! Huang Zitao, did I just hear you wrong or are they really together now?” Instead of getting a more calm reaction from Chunji, Tao's plan just backfired on him.


 

“Uhh, Sir Chunji...I c-c-can- WAIT! STOP!”


 

Before Tao could even finish, Chunji was sprinting over to Kris' home office, where he found you, wrapped in Kris' arms. “So...since when were you two together, huh? And did you two even think of ever telling me that you two are now dating?” He cleared his throat exaggeratedly, out the merriment from the warm moment, making you and Kris pull away from each other and turn to him. “Uh, o-oppa...I c-can explain...It's uh-” You were stuttering and fumbling with your fingers. Kris had sensed this and so, he protectively shielded you from Chunji's piercing stare.


 

“Hey you, Lee Chanhee, whether you like it or not, I'm currently dating YOUR SISTER. Deal with it, Lee Chanhee. I love your sister. And that's FINAL.”


 

Kris spoke with such confidence, the aura and spirit he rarely used now. Thanks to Chunji's persistent overprotectiveness, you started to feel shy around Chunji after two years of having just him as family. Now, as he stood there, narrowing his eyes dramatically at you and Kris, you could suddenly feel the aura of an authoritative father all over him. Out of the blue, you felt like speaking up for yourself. After all, this isn't just about Kris and his feelings anyways. It also has A LOT to do with YOU.


 

“Ji-oppa...I hope you'd accept this decision. I don't want to live as a slave of my past anymore. I also don't want to hurt more people because of my bitterness...Which is why, I've come to this choice. I hope you'd respect my words.”


 

When you finished, you could feel how Kris' hand suddenly laced itself with yours, fitting perfectly with no extra effort. 'And also, I pray...that as I try to open my heart up again...that this time...it'd be different.' You returned the reassuring gesture by giving Kris a gentle squeeze. 'By looking at it now...maybe...this time would be SO different...and hopefully...better.' Unconsciously, you felt your lips tug up to form a smile.


 

As soon as Chunji's sharp eyes spotted your laced hands with Kris, he felt his overprotectiveness get the most of him function once more. However, unlike his usual love sick defense from years ago, now, Chunji had around him an aura that feared of having his beloved little sister's heart get mistreated another time by the wrong guy. 'She's been through so much...I know hyung's a good guy but still...I can't help but worry.' He sighed before finally making up a resolve to settle the stifling atmosphere in the room.


 

“Well I guess even the OVERPROTECTIVE BROTHER DILEMMA won't stop you two from dating, huh?”


 

Chunji broke into hearty chuckles, all the tension built awhile ago now dissolving itself.


 

“But here's one surefire warning hyung: Hurt her and I'll make sure you'd be very sorry you'd wish you never knew me.”


 

He cleared his throat, mischievous yet serious eyes looking straight at Kris', bearing no sign of hesitation and second thought.


 

“Anyways, now that you two are 'OFFICIAL', I think you two'd have to deal with this matter for now. This'd be like your first mission as a couple: Settling public issues about your relationship.”


 

The moment Chunji dropped the newspaper out of his hands straight down to land itself a good spot on the couch, you could imagine how distorted yours and Kris' expressions are as of the moment.


 

'Well, here we go...another publ

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter