Fate Putting In Surprises And Twists.

Why Did I Fall In Love With YOU? (Alternate Ending Series - ONGOING)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

GUYS, ANOTHER CHAPTER! :D

The moment Bomi and the nurse attendant entered the confines of the room, Bomi motioned for the staff to leave and a few more seconds later, she was left alone with the patient.


 

“Hey...It's you again, pretty lady.”


 

It was HER.


 

Clad in a white hospital gown, youth seemingly vivid,


 

Yet her usual glow seemed to have waned a bit.


 

But then again, who'd ever forget a face like hers?


 

No one could ever forget someone like KIM HYUNA.


 

“Hyuna-unnie. How are you today?” Bomi softly asked with a tone she uses with someone as close as a sister to her. “Me? I'm fine. You know what pretty girl, last night, I dreamt about my Joon-oppa again.” Hyuna spoke, a shy and innocent smile gracing her lips, cheeks a bit flushed. “And how was your dream, Hyuna-unnie?” Bomi mused, her voice a bit muffled as it reached Hyuna's ears, the huge fiber glass wall separating the confined Hyuna from Bomi.


 

“Joonie-oppa...he said he's leaving that stupid and useless sister of his and he'll be going with me. He told me that as soon as he finishes dumping her off, he'll go away with me. After all, he won't let me rot away alone...not after what I did...after I burned their damn house.”


 

She murmured the final part, her expression slowly turning darker as the silence expanded. Then, as if cutting through the blanket of awkward air between the two of them, Hyuna herself released a contented sigh. “But then again, if Joonie-oppa still chooses that incompetent fool over ME, then he should've died that night. I heard the authorities hadn't found his body.” Her tone was creepily calm despite the fact that she's talking about a serious crime she had dirtied her hands with.


 

“If I don't get Joonie-oppa, then it's better if NO ONE else does! No one else! Not even that damned woman! That stupid little Lee !”


 

Hyuna cackled hysterically, lunging for Bomi beyond the transparent wall with futile effort. “You hear me, pretty lady? I'd rather take in the fact that I burned the house down with Joonie-oppa in it than let the two if them have their happy ending! NOT EVER!” She clawed the wall madly, as if the space within her location beyond the wall was suffocating her. Just before she could go ahead and land a punch on the impenetrable wall, Bomi reached for the red button on the table across her, immediately alerting the nearby stations about Hyuna having another mental breakdown.


 

When she walked over to the door, giving Hyuna a last look before two to four bulky guys dressed in the mental hospital's staff uniform entered the oth

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter