The Impact Of The Big Storm's First Blow.

Why Did I Fall In Love With YOU? (Alternate Ending Series - ONGOING)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HERE YOU GO GUYS! :D
I hope this update will make you guys happy! :)
And don't forget to lemme hear more from you~ ;D

 

The moment you and Kris came upon the hotel, one lady dressed in her uniform apprroached the two of you. "Greetings Mister Wu." The woman's eyes slightly widened for a split second as she saw Kris' face. The next thing you know, she was alreaday pouring her attention all-out on Kris, much to his distaste. Before he could even send out a blunt and cold sign for the woman to back off and just do her job well without any ulterior motives, you cleared your throat. At that very moment, she finally noticed that you were standing all the while beside Kris.

 

"May we you and your secretary to the dining hall?" She continued, her eyes losing the heated spark whenever she glances at Kris. "Please do." He plainly replied before she led the two of you to one table with four seats. "If ever you would be in need of anything, just call for any of our staff and we'll attend to your needs." She spoke as you and Kris took your seats at the same side of the table. "Until then, please do enjoy your stay at our hotel." With a final bow, she left.

 

The instant she was out of sight, Kris heaved a relieved sigh. "That was seriously peachy." He mumbled before you snorted. "Peachy? How so? Shouldn't you be already used to that kind of treatment?" You taunted before purposely narrowing your eyes at him. "Whatever you say, Miss Secretary." He raised his brows with a grin and there came the same surge of confidence you always hated from him. Without even wasting a second, you shrugged him off, postire still and professionalism on track as both of you waited for a few more minutes for CEOs of Yoon Group to finally come.

 

 

"Oh, Sir Joon and Miss Bomi. Mister Wu and his secretary are already waiting for you on the table. May we you there?" the same lady from earlier welcomed Joon and Bomi as soon as they entered. "No need Miss. We'll take it from here." Bomi politely declined before the attendant left the two of them. "Oppa, I'm a bit nervous. I don't know...I have a feeling something's gonna happen." Bomi bit her lip before holding Joon by the cuffs of his shirt. Turning slightly to face the girl, he lifts his hand and holds her by the chin, tilting her head a bit higher for her gaze to meet his. "Bomi-ah, we've went through so many business meetings and now you get nervous? C'mon Princess. Everything will be fine, so you better keep your head up, hm?" He planted soft peck on her temple befpre lacing his hand with hers and then both of them walked towards the table.

 

 

Back on your seat, Kris noticed how you were acting a bit off. "Hey, is everything okay?" he asked, giving your shoulder a light and warm pat, immediately taking your attention. "H-Huh? Oh, I'm fine. It's nothing, Boss Wu." You gave him a tight-lipped smile, one he knew so well. 'What's the point of even denying that something's wrong, -ah? I know you more than you think.' He thought, feeling worried about whatever might be bothering you, ever since the car ride up until this very moment. "-ah, you know youcan always talk to me. And I mean it, no jokes this time, I care. Talk to me whenever you feel like it okay? I'll always be here to listen." He assured you, his face barren of the usual proud, cassanova and sarcastic expressions, nothing but worry, care and sincerity radiating from him. You nodded, a warm feeling spreading all throughout your chest.

 

 

"Annyeonghaseyo. We are Yoon Group's CEOs."

 

THAT VOICE.

 

There'd be NO mistaking it.

 

You knew . . . It was HIM.

 

"My name's Lee Joon and she's Yoon Bomi."

 

You froze in your seat just before you could even mimick Kris' actions, as he now stood from his seat, formal and business-like. None of what you are supposed to do just starts to dissolve into oblivion, blending into nothing but the repetitive blaring of the same sentence spoken by that overly-familiar voice you now fully remember by heart. "My name's Lee Joon", "My name's Lee Joon", "My name's Lee Joon", and "My name's Lee Joon". Again and again, like a spinning record implanted on your brain. Without even further ado, you shakily stood up, the sound of the chair squeaking against the clear, polished hotel floor awkwardly audible.

 

As much as you wanted to look up and meet your soon-to-be usiness partners, you just can't. It was as if you were physically incapable of doing so of the moment. And just in cue, another voice you thought you had long forgotten also came heard as well. "Mister Wu...We, of Yoon group are pleased to finally meet and close this significant deal with you." Oh yes, you knew that girly tone anywhere. Finally forcing yourself to snap your head up and at least not cause such an embarassment for Kris as your boss, you've raised your head up, just enough so your eyes immediately zeroed on the man that stood across you from the table.

 

"Uhm, are you okay...Miss?"

 

There you were, standing across the same man you've been waiting for TWO LONG YEARS, separated by nothing but a table and a meeting. However, before you could even come up with anything, you felt how your throat suddenly went dry, your palms sweating despite the cold weather, your erratic breaths and last but never the least, your vision blurring at such a speed because of the tears b your eyes.

 

"-ah. It's you."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter