Set Everything Ablaze.

Why Did I Fall In Love With YOU? (Alternate Ending Series - ONGOING)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"JOON. I'm here."

Chunji waved his hand from across the street at you and Joon, who both had your mouths stuffed with the Korean dish. "Oh, Chunji-sshi...come and join us." You invited him after scooting to the side, patting the space beside you for him to sit on. "Uhm, it might be not-so easy to remember but I WILL TRY! I promise!" You looked at the two with sincere puppy eyes, hoping they'd help you recover at all costs. "Yah, why so serious? Even if you won't ask for our help, we'll still tail after you and help out." Chunji chuckled and gently ruffled your hair.

"Ahjumma, how much is all of it?" He bellowed out, calling the lady who stood at the cart. "H-Hey Chunji, no need to-" Before Joon could even complain, Chunji stuffed his mouth with a stick of fish cake. "Eat up, arasso? I'll be paying for tonight." He gave off a smile before they all left and went back to the hospital. "Oh by the way, we'll just have to pack up 's stuff and get back to your home. I paid for everything up and since the doctor gave a 'GO' signal, he permitted to let -ah stay back at your house...However, if ever anything comes up, you guys should immediately send her back here."

After gathering your stuff, Joon carried them out while he asked Chunji to assist you on the way. Even if you insisted for him no to do so, the boy was stubborn as a concrete brick. "Chunji-sshi, I told you I'm fine by myself, right?" You tried to convince him for the nth time. "Aigoo...You know what Princess? The last time you told me that, you got into so much trouble with the bullies from school. There was also a time that you would've gotten into an accident if I wasn't as stubborn as I am that one time." He shared with an irking grin, as if he was mocking you mischievously without being too obvious.


On the way to the car, you pouted and purposely stomped your foot. "Arasseo, I won't bother tailing you but let me stay behind and watch out for 'ya, okay?" With a bargain better than nothing, you nodded with a small smile and trailed after Joon with Chunji walking not too far behind. 'Isn't it quite ironically funny? Our lives are situated as we are right now. He likes her, she likes him...and although I hate it greatly as it is, I stay as the inevitable third wheel...in addition to...I am also her REAL BIOLOGICAL BROTHER.' Chunji thought as he looked at yours and Joon's back that walked before him. 'Don't worry you two...I'll be right behind you two on this...just like how we are right now...I got your back...Joon-hyung...and my little sister...Lee .'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter