A Promise And A Predicament.

Why Did I Fall In Love With YOU? (Alternate Ending Series - ONGOING)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyuna frantically drove as fast as she can to the hospital as soon as she heard about your sudden disappearance. 'IS SHE JUST VANISHING AFTER CREATING ALL THIS MESS?! HOW DARE SHE! I AM STILL NOT DONE WITH HER...YET.' As soon as she took a free spot and parked her car on the hospital's lot, she stepped off her car and hurriedly made her way into the building.

"Is the patient named Lee already found?" Hyuna frantically asked the nurses in the desk. "Uhm, nope she isn't miss. However, one handsome and built man did go and started searching for her already. I guess his name was..." The nurse trailed off, thinking of the man's name until Hyuna cut in and said, "Joon. Is that his name?" She inquired while the nurse nodded in affirmation. 'That ! Even if she's gone like this, WHY IS JOON STILL SO CONCERNED ABOUT HER?! She'd better be off this ing planet already!' She frowned before walking away back to her car

'This scent...it reminds me of home...too bad...I don't even know myself now...so how would I know home? If so, then maybe....just maybe...I could call THIS...HOME?' You thought as you made yourself fall into a trance. 'His heart is totally drumming loudly right now...Did I worry him that much?' You blinked before feeling your eyes suddenly and unreasonably brim with tears. Feeling your vision blur and your mind fall into a blank state, you decided to stay at the same position you and Joon were currently in.

'Why do I feel something...wet and warm?' Joon thoughtas he looked down at you, seeing nothing but the top vew of your head. 'Don't tell me she's...crying?' He thought before finally breaking off the hug to see your face with tears streaming down those doe eyes of yours but still maintained your natural beauty. "Can I ask you...why you're crying?" He softly spoke while bending down to make his face meet yours and his hands held your shoulders, as if steadying you. "I really don't know. The tears...they keep coming...and I don't even know why." You spoke as more tears continued spilling off. "Maybe it's because of YOU...or maybe it's because I still don't remember anything else about the past...or maybe just because I felt like it." You continued babbling.

"Can I ask you anothing thing, -ah?" Joon cleared his throat before looki

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter