The Truth That Changed Everything.

Why Did I Fall In Love With YOU? (Alternate Ending Series - ONGOING)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You ran far away, not knowing where you were headed to. 'I-I-I CAN'T! NO WAY! THERE'D BE NO ABSOLUTE WAY THAT I COULD DO SUCH A THING - TO EVEN FALL FOR MY OWN BROTHER?! - NO WAY!' You thought as you continued runningaway from someone, or to be more exact, you're running away from the painful fact you've discovered into your past.

Soon after you passed a couple of blocks away from the hospital, you felt like your knees were about to give up and you've lost all your strength, you let yourself fall free on the cold concrete ground, tears streaming down your face unconsciously.

'How could I commit such a SHAMEFUL ACT? And even with MY BROTHER?!' You felt so weak and ashamed even just by thinking about it. 'If Mom and Dad was still alive, the would've been DISAPPOINTED by THIS as well.' You thought as you curled up into a ball by some corner.

~.~.~.~

"Chunji-ah, PICK UP!" Joon drove with haste and worry all over his face as he tried contacting Chunji. "Sorry for the inconvenience but the call in unavailable. You can leave the message after the beep." As soon as Joon heard the same sentence for the nth time after he had been calling Chunji for a couple of minutes.

"DAMN! CHUNJI PICK THIS UP! -ah RAN AWAY FROM THE HOSPITAL AND I'M FRIGIN PARANOID RIGHT NOW! COME BACK TO SEOUL AND HELP ME SEARCH FOR HER!" He yelle dover the phone before turning the call button off and shoving his phone aside.

~.~.~.~

After a few minutes after the call, Chunji finally arrived back the villa where he had been staying. "Welcome back Young Master Lee." Madam Jo came and approached the boy. "Madam Jo, good afternoon. Might I have a word with you?" He turned and faced the elder, who gave a small nod in return before the two of them headed to the living room.

"Speak your mind, Young Master." Madam Jo calmly spoke as she sat across Chunji. "Ehm, I'd like to ask why you and the rest of the household call me Young Master, when in fact I am not even a part of the Lees. I mean, not in the same family though." He stated. The elder sighed before looking straight at Chunji's eyes.

"My dear, you see...YOU DO BELONG TO THE SAME HOUSEHOLD. Now before you attack me with questions, may

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter