The Heart NEVER FORGETS & The TRUTH Really Hurts More Than Expected.

Why Did I Fall In Love With YOU? (Alternate Ending Series - ONGOING)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"-ah, YOU ARE MY SISTER."

The moment you heard THSOE WORDS 'my'and 'sister' from Joon's lips, you don't know what came over you but you felt your brain throb painfully and your heart shatter silently.

"Si-Sister?" You stumbled upon your own words, unconsciously starting to let the tears fall out. 'How can that be?' You thought, 'He didn't look at me like a SISTER back when he saw me on the gardens...or am I just being wishy-washy?' You were trying to keep your cries unhead but your failed epicly when you felt how Joon gently wiped the tears off your cheek.

'So I guess THE HEART NEVER REALLY FORGETS, huh?' He smiled inwardly, happy to know how your feelings, unlike your memories, had stayed fully inside your heart. "S-So you're my oppa?" You said in between breaths. Joon hated to state the fact that you really were but there was no point in hiding when almost everyone around you two knew about it. How he wished he WASN'T HIM, but on the other side, he saw himself lucky to fall in the position as your brother - That way, he met and FELL IN LOVE with YOU.

When you noticed how intimate you two were, the FACT about being siblings hit you hard for the second time around. After having that realization once again, you half-heartedly moved his hand away from your face. 'I'm afraid, I can't be JUST A SISTER to you anymore if you continue doing this, Joon-oppa.' You shook your head before hastily wiping the tears off and facing him with a forced smile. "I guess I'm lucky to have YOU as a BROTHER, Joon-oppa." You tried to chuckled heartily but failed since your tears continued flowing out.

"If you're so delighted to KNOW AbOUT THIS RELATIONSHIP, how come your actions tell the exact opposite?" He asked,holding you gently by the chin, tilting your head up to meet his. "-ah, let me tell you A BITTERSWEET STORY from

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter