Circumstances And Changes.

Why Did I Fall In Love With YOU? (Alternate Ending Series - ONGOING)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Uuh, I guess I should go and get us some food, huh? You must be hungry, -ah." Chunji left the room and immediately headed to the nurse's station, asking for food service at your room. 'I'm sorry -ah. I had to be THAT RASH in front of you.' Chunji thought before walking off. Before he left the hospital with his car, he sent Joon a text.

'Joon, take good care of her.
I'll be leaving for a few days to regian myself.
Oh by the way, sorry for that one awhile ago man.
I know 's gonna be safe and sound with you,
so you better do what you always do.
Don't screw up or else, I'mma haunt you.

- ChanHee'

'I guess it's better to be this way for a few days. I promise -ah, I'll be back soon. I'll do my best not to be a burden to you this time.' He thought before heading off to one of his family's villas.

~.~.~

"Uh, -ah? Are you okay?" Joon lightly patted your shoulder, making you flinch at teh sudden contact. "Huh? Oh, me? Uhh, I'm fine Joon-sshi." You replied softly while your head continued hanging down low. 'I'm burdening everyone else around me. How worse could I get?' You sighed before looking up to get a small glimpse of Joon's face. However, the moment you looked up, your eyes immediately caught sight of his' sad ones.

"Is something wrong -ah?" He asked, sounding a bit panicked. You instantly shook your head before giving him an assuring smile. "I'm perfectly fine, but I know...You and Chunji-sshi aren't. And I could obviously tell it's my fault." You tried to sound as unaffected as possible, wishing he won't think that they'd been bothering you when in fact, you're the one who'd been such a big problem to them.

"Might I ask you something, Joon-sshi?" You gulped

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter