It's Awkward And I Don't Feel So Good About It.

Why Did I Fall In Love With YOU? (Alternate Ending Series - ONGOING)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

's POV:

Everything was still a blur to me - From knowing the man named Joon, knowing my name and also this guy named Chanhee. 'They all put on a smile that feels heavy. I don't like seeing them THIS WAY.' You thought before a frown started to form on your face.  "You two aresmiling but truth is, you don't really feel happy. Am I right?" I don't know what came to me, but just seeing these people with those fake smiles...Somewhat brings a punch to my heart. I just wonder why.

3RD POV:

"No. We're absolutely fine. I just feel a bit bad, you know. I mean, I guess I kinda ate something that made my stomach upset." Chunji awkwardly chuckled before he secretly eyed Joon, "Uh, Joon? Since when did you find her?" Chunji softly spoke, hoping to cut off the awkward atmosphere. "A few minutes ago. She was sleeping under a cherry blossomtree in the gardens. And uh, that's how SHE SAID SHE DIDN'T KNOW ME." Joon chuckled bitterly before facing you with a warm and sincere smile. "Anyways, you wouldn't mind REMEMBERING US, right -ah?" He looked at you with a pair of expectant eyes while Chunji joined him in staring at you, full of hope on what your answer would be.

"Uh...Yes. Since I see I used to be SO LUCKY to have kind and warm people like you two, Joon-sshi and Chunji-sshi, who'd be sincere and caring enough to stay by my side, esecially at tough times like these." You gave them a warm smile. The moment the two heard your answer, and instantly brightened up at the thought of how you never lost that good-natured side of you which they both

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter