Hearts In Disarray.

Why Did I Fall In Love With YOU? (Alternate Ending Series - ONGOING)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3RD POV:

"WHAT JUST HAPPENED?" Joon roared. "O-Opp-Oppa." You said softly,like you were whispering your words to the air. "J-Joon!" Hyuna stuttered after being caught in the act. "YOU. JUST WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER?!" Joon growled and ran to your injured body, gently holding you up and into your arms. "Op-Oppa." You managed to call out before passing out. "-ah! -ah! Please sta strong! Oppa will be bringing you to the hospital." He gently carried you on his arms with a worried look on his face. However, when his eyes caught a glimpse of Hyuna, all the worry changed into pure hatred. "Kim Hyuna, did you just know what you did? HUH?! I swear if anything happens to her, I won't be holding back on taking action!" He snarled before running out the studio.

Hyuna,who heard every bit of what he said, was left there, crying on the floor. 'Why did you choose her over me, Joon-oppa? When your mom and dad died, I stayed there for you. I stayed because I loved you so much. When you wanted so much to cry but you had to hold it in, I watched over you and heard all the uneven breaths you released because you were afraid of being alone. When you needed her, where was she? She was simply lying there on the white hospital beds, BEING AN ADDITIONAL BURDEN to you! I stayed and proved that somehow, I am still worth your love. But you trashed my feelings all for her! YOUR BLOOD-RELATED SISTER!' She cried before looking at the scissors from one corner of the dance studio. 'Maybe...I could have you by my side THIS TIME.' She thought before walking to the table and holding the pair of scissors on her hands.

As for Mr. Sang and Chunji, they reached the studio, only to find a few trails of blood and Hyuna who was lying on the floor sub-consciously with half-lidded eyes. The two then hurriedly went to check up on her.

"Ms. Kim! What happened here?" Mr. Sang ran to the weak Hyuna. The moment he caught sight of her sight, his eyes widened, as well as Chunji's. Hyuna made a huge cut on her wrist, making fresh, red blood ooze out of her pale, white skin. "Lee Chanhee, call the ambulance!" He ordered Chunji, who hurriedly did as told. After a minute a few more seconds, the ambulance came and Chunji volunteered to watch over Hyuna since Mr. sang stil has another set of classes to attend. "Chanhee, watch over your classmate. You know what to do right?" He placed his h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter