The Accident, Their Death, Their Break-Up - It Is All My Fault (Part 2).

Why Did I Fall In Love With YOU? (Alternate Ending Series - ONGOING)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AN: This is quite long :D

But oh yeah, I won't cut it off and make another part so you could all enjoy it in ONE PIECE! :D

========================================================================

*FLASHBACK (Continuation)*

"Honey, we'll get there as soon as-"

"DAD! LOOK OUT!" yelled as she saw a huge truck coming their way.

BAM!

And EVERYTHING went BLACK.

*END OF FLASHBACK*

'Why did Mom and Dad have to die? Why was I the only survivor? I should have died as well!' You thought as tears continuously flowed down. 'I hate it when I see her. I see her and I remember how Mom had an attack. I see how Dad dorve with such haste and speed...I see how everything went downhill because of THAT ACCIDENT.' You were still teary as the thoughts continued spinning around your mind. 'The moment I woke up, SHE had to blame all the fault at me. Well, i guess Hyuna-unnie was right. I guess it was my fault after all, wasn't it?'

*FLASHBACK*

Beep. Beep. Beep.

I was hearing sounds by that time. I kneww I must be in some hospital by now. Then it came back to me - The accident. 'What happened to Mom? How is Dad?' I wanted to wake up rigth then and there but my eyes wouldn't allow me. They felt very heavy, as if I would need a whole lot of force just to open it up.

Beep. Beep. Beep.

"-ie. My princess." It was Dad's voice. "Dad?" I called out in the darkness. "Dad? Are you there? How are you? Have you been healed? How is Mom? Is she fine now?" I yelled all out loud. However, all I heard were the echoes of my own voice. 'Where did dad's voice came from?' I was very lost and confused. " dear, please try to wake up." This time, I was hearing Mom's voice. "MOM! MOM! Mom, where are you? And where's Dad? Do you even hear me?" I called out, this time I felt like crying but I couldn't see whether I was shedding tears since everything within my vision was dark and black - EMPTY.

"Dear...Please wake up. Joon is waiting for you on the other side as you open your eyes. You still have a very long ang happy life you need to live." I heard Mom's shaky voice speaking through the darkness. "But Mom, oppa has Hyuna-unnie. he won't need me anymore. I rather be with you and Dad wherever you are than be alone." I could sense I was crying, hearing my voice crackand become shaky. "But Princess, you have still so many you have to know and discover. I'm so sad and disappointed that Mom and Dad had to leave you and Joon so soon." Dad said in a sad tone. "Mom, Dad, why are you talking like that? You're both acting like you're about to leave me and Joon-oppa." Silence. 'Why did I just say that?! They won't leave us right? They ARE STILL ALIVE, right?!' I wanted to be as positive as I can even if I had started to sense that something was WRONG.

"Dear," MOM. "Little Princess," DAD. "Always remember that M.A.D.L.Y means Mom And Dad Loves You." It's been so long since I last heard that acronym Mom used to say just to make me laugh. "Princess, always be brave and loving Lee that your DAD always taught you to be, OK? If ever our Princess wants to cry, just pray within your heart. If ever our Princess feels like giving up, always remember that everything would only turn out good in the end if you trust in yourself and put your heart in everything you do. Make US proud even if we can't be there with you and Joon anymore."

Then it hit you. 'Is Mom and Dad- NO WAY. They are NOT DEAD. They just couldn't be. Mom. Dad.'

Beep. Beep. Beep.

The beeping sounds have returned, and this time,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter