He Just Said What I Needed To Hear.

Why Did I Fall In Love With YOU? (Alternate Ending Series - ONGOING)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

3RD POV:   tried to shake her tears off, but they just kept falling while she showed off an obviously fake smile. Joon looked at his beloved sister worriedly. He can't help but hug her tight. "You don't have to save face when you're around me -ah. It's just me after all. I'm not a STRANGER, right?" He cupped 's cheeks gently and wiped the tears away.   "Look here sis, I mean, I might creep you out but, here it goes." Joon was hesitant at first, seeing how he can't look at straight and he kept sweating, but nonetheless, he decided to fulfill what he thinks IS RIGHT.   "I. LOVE. YOU." You gasped. 'What?' He inhaled and exhaled slowly and then proceeded, "Not in a way that it's supposed to be. But believe it or not, I fell for you, BAD." He chuckled fakely,trying to sound calm, although inside he wanted to slap himself for being such a coward. "But no worries. You don't have to feel bothered or anthing. I'll always stay beside you in anyway you want me to be. So don't stress on this okay?" He then released your face from his hands.   You were still stunned at everything that you have heard while Joon, on the other hand, was overly tensed up with whatever is going on your mind about him right now. Not being able to bear the silence, he decided to leave and give you enough space to breathe.   The moment you heard the door click itself close, more tears spilled out of your eyes. This time, it meant something different.   'He said he LOVES ME.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter