to Me

Are you down for the ride? (TaeNy One-shot Collection)

Summary: Taeyeon mocks Tiffany’s English once again, and the latter has had enough.

Category: Fluffy -ish nonsense

Note: Italics are spoken in Engrish.


Taeyeon flinched as Tiffany slammed the door shut behind them and locked it with an echoing click. Breathing became a difficulty as she gazed into Tiffany’s eyes. Although the supply closet was dimly lit, there was no mistaking the burning anger, irritation, and something else that Taeyeon was very, very familiar with.


In the blink of an eye, she felt the coldness of the cemented wall penetrate through the clothes on her back, but the warmth of Tiffany’s palms engulfed her as her waist was pinned to the wall.


Taeyeon swallowed thickly, a little bit afraid, a little bit guilty, but a whole lot .


Her eyes lost their focus as Tiffany’s searing breath hit her ear. “You act like you don’t like it when I speak to you in English.”


A blazing path across her thigh. “Like you don’t like it when I say yes, Taeyeon.


Straying to the underside of her . “Like you don’t bite back a moan when I tell you to make me come.


A wet flick of heat at the angle of her jaw. “Like you don’t flood your when I tell you in English the things I want to do to you.


A sharp nibble at her neck. “Like your heart doesn’t beat faster when I tell you I love you.


Taeyeon couldn’t take it anymore. She lifted Tiffany’s head with her hands, melding their gazes together. opened reflexively to apologize, but she choked up once she saw real hurt mar Tiffany’s eyes. One blink and it was gone, but Taeyeon had witnessed it, and she fought back the surge of bile rising from at the realization that she had hurt her lover with her careless teasing.


She pulled Tiffany in for an ardent kiss, releasing with it her heartfelt apologies and her sadly-sometimes-erring love.  She felt Tiffany hold her tighter, pull her in closer as if she could make them one.


Just like their love, passion was inevitable. Gentle caresses evolved into feverish . Tentative became decadent . Tiffany had to capture Taeyeon’s lips to prevent a rather loud drawn-out moan from filtering out of the room they were in.


Taeyeon fought for some semblance of control amidst Tiffany’s endless barrages of ecstasy. “I…I bet you like it too.”


Tiffany looked up from her place by Taeyeon’s tight torso. She grazed the skin with her teeth, raising a taunting brow at the woman with glazed eyes above her.


“When I speak English for you.” The room became sweltering as Taeyeon watched Tiffany’s eyes darken further, smoldering in its intensity.


Taeyeon allowed a smirk to grace her lips at her silent victory. "You do, don't you, Fany?"


Her grin fell as she gasped when her shorts were vehemently tugged down to her knees. "And what if I do like it, Taeyeon? What if I love how y your voice sounds when you enunciate your F's and drawl out your R's and L's?"


Taeyeon reached down to graze Tiffany's silky locks. "Then I'd tell you to  me with that y mouth of yours," she rasped out in perfect diction.


Tiffany grinned up at her. "With pleasure." And with that, Tiffany proceeded to heed Taeyeon's plea with a ravishing passion.

 

FIN.


A/N:

I tweeted this out and glowingpumpkin said "Fic" so...here is my attempt at another self-prompt. HAHAHAHA