Reckless Behavior

Are you down for the ride? (TaeNy One-shot Collection)

Summary: Office hours will be so much better from now on.

Category: Fluff

Title source: Pillowtalk by Zayn


Taeyeon stared. And stared some more. Her eyes were glued to the figure before her, and even though she mentally screamed at herself to run the away, she was rooted to the spot. Transfixed, if you will.
 

The morning light did nothing but make the woman more beautiful. Last night, Taeyeon thought the latter was the most beautiful creature on earth, but she reassured herself that that was just the tequila talking. Now, she wasn’t so sure. Because she still looked as gorgeous as she did last night. Maybe even more, Taeyeon thought glumly. How the hell do people still look so messily good in the morning? She probably looked like a dying hen right now.
 

She unconsciously fixed her hair—and was about to fix her clothes—but then she ended up grabbing her left instead. Bare left .
 

Oh. Oh okay. So. Yeah.
 

Her gaze magnetized to the woman again. Holy ing .
 

She had . With Tiffany Hwang. The person she hated the most. The person who insulted her height (even though Tiffany was not much taller). The person who managed to rile her up just by simply passing by her office. The person who always seemed to criticize her reports during their meetings, and did so in a subtly aggravating manner that it took everything in Taeyeon’s power not to fling a pen and hit the woman square across her very pretty forehead.
 

The person who made her scream so hard last night, still felt the burn today. The person who made her come so hard last night, she wondered what the hell she’d been doing with other women for the last few years. The person who whispered such filthy words in her ears, across her skin, that she felt like they were as tangible as the hands that seduced her and worshipped her and oh God, she was getting so wet just thinking about it.
 

Tiffany ing Hwang. Taeyeon should have been surprised, but she wasn’t, not really. Tiffany looked like she could please a god. And Kim Taeyeon was a mere mortal. A mere mortal…who…hated…Tiffany Hwang?
 

Taeyeon inhaled sharply through her nose as sleepy eyes slowly blinked back at her. Eyes that explicitly widened in shock, and Taeyeon fought back a laugh because that was totally how she herself reacted five minutes ago.
 

Taeyeon watched as Tiffany assessed her own physical state, and she really tried not to, but she couldn’t help but find Tiffany scrambling around adorable. Beautiful was the devil who made her life hell.
 

And then finally, Tiffany stopped flailing around, slowly turning to look at her, now assessing her current state of undress. Tiffany’s mouth gaped open.
 

And Taeyeon tried, she really did (LIAR), but she couldn’t stop a shiver from skittering across her spine as she saw Tiffany’s face turn from surprised to wanting in a mere few seconds. Although most of Taeyeon's body was covered with the bedsheet, she was sure that Tiffany could see her aroused s poking through the fabric.
 

Their mutual heavy breathing echoed throughout the poorly-lit room.
 

And then one word: “Taeyeon.” Said so huskily Taeyeon’s gut clenched. Said with so much unbidden desire that Taeyeon tried (this time she really did) not to pounce on Tiffany and kiss her.
 

“Huh?” Wow. What a great response. So profound. Oscar-worthy.
 

“Your height,” Tiffany blurted out.
 

Always with the height!
 

“I really do like it. Really.”
 

Why can’t people remember that she couldn’t help it—wait, what?
 

“You like…my height?”
 

Tiffany bit her lip and looked away before nodding shyly. “Yeah. I just…I’m sorry if I keep teasing you about it. Jessi told me I have the mentality of a kindergartner, since I keep insulting the person I’m crushing on, but—“
 

“What?”
 

Tiffany realized what she said and blushed. It was a really cute shade of pink; Tiffany would like the color.
 

Really, Taeyeon should be mad about this. For almost a year, Taeyeon thought Tiffany hated her. Really, Tiffany should be punished a little for this, but the most dominant feeling that took over was relief. Relief that holy Tiffany didn’t hate her.
 

Tiffany. The person who thoroughly blew all of her ex-girlfriends out of the water with mere sloppy-ish drunk . The person who made Taeyeon’s heart race uncontrollably whenever she was within proximity.
 

Tiffany, who was fumbling to get out of her bed, probably thinking that Taeyeon's silence meant that she had overstayed her welcome and that Taeyeon was going to kill her for playing her like that.
 

“Do you have any plans for today?”
 

Tiffany’s turned to look at Taeyeon in surprise, hand frozen inches away from her underwear on the floor.
 

FIN.


A/N:

LOL OH GOD YES LET’S LEAVE IT AT THAT HAHAHAHAHAHA I’M LAUGHING AT THE MENTAL PICTURE IN MY HEAD

Yey, I got to write fluff again (and y-ish fluff at that)!!! …Why do I applaud myself for this LMAO

Whoa double-update. How? I don't. ...Let me just make the most of my month-long vacation D: