New life of the black and white swan

Our honeymoon in Hawaii

As Sung hoon moved in Jiwon`s house. Jiwon got some idea to have some great korean bbq to welcome Sung hoon to Hawaii and to experience some new school year in Hawaii.

 

Sung hoon: woah a bbq party for me? whyyyy i just moved in and i just arrived to your school hyung.. this is way too generous of you all.

Jiwon: Just shut up and eat the good food kid.

Sung hoon: Okay then, i`ll enjoy the food then. 

 

As sung hoon enjoyed the bbq with Jiwon`s family and Jiwon in general. 

They started to feel sleepy after eating bunch of good korean food. 

 

Sung hoon: I am getting sleepy, the bed might be all ready by now right? your mother fixed it earlier on while your father grilled the meat and stuff right? 

Jiwon: yeah. Let`s get ready for our sleep. I`m getting tired too. I feel sort of annoyed..

Sung hoon: But you seems annoyed of everything or...am i wrong? 

Jiwon: ...tch 

Sung hoon:  *smiles*

Jiwon: stop smile, it`s annoying...

Sung hoon: but i was born this way? do you mean i litterly should stop smile when i actual feel happy?

Jiwon: n-no i mean...um...well...NEVER MIND *get furious and all blushy* J-JUST SMILE ALL YOU WANT. I DON`T CARE ANYMORE.

Sunghoon: YEY! *smiles a huge smile*

Jiwon: anyway....hey kiddo, let`s go to sleep. 

Sung hoon: Where is the one i am going to sleep?

Jiwon: I guess my mom only changed my bed and since it`s a king sized bed. Um...we must share it...that`s fine i guess.

Sung hoon: you sure? i tend to move a little while i sleep. 

jiwon: well as long i actual sleep before you i might ignore your movement in sleep.

Sung hoon: if you say so hyung, i won`t refuse a offer like this.

Jiwon: *gets flustered* ...right.