Not What it Seems

I Hate you !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Flashback

“ Yah you –you shorty I’ll find you! “

 

“ Urgh I wonder how many people saw the whole incident” the giant paced in his room uneasily and stopped in front of the table mirror reaching for the broken sunglass and sighed. It was limited edition. His gaze next fell on to the mirror and widened his eyes comically.

“ Is t-that a S-SUNBURN??? “ well it is. His model like face is ruined now no thanks to a certain owl eyes. He groaned out loud and plopped on his couch and tsked.

“ I should’ve taught him a lesson” he muttered under his breath and reached for the plush toy beside his head. He poked on it’s nose absentmindly .

“ You look just like him” For a second his eyes softened but vanished in the next. Standing up from the current seat he took the plush toy , opened the room that he never stepped after his mother’s death and threw it to the box at the corner which kept so many memories of his past. Without even sparing a second glance he went back to his room passing the living room which once was filled with laughter and happiness.

“ Pathetic !”

 

 

“ And I was like eww what’s with your- Oppa ! are you listening? “

“ No”

“ Oppaaaaa stop being rude “ She whined clinging to his arm attempting to do aegyo and failing miserably at it, much to his annoyance”

“ Can you at least behave like a real person instead of acting like a ? “ He pried her arms away thinking it would drive her away.

“ But oppa I’m your wh-“

“ You’re unbelievable ! do you have any idea what I just called you? Don’t you have pride as a woman?” she scoffed and flipped her hair.

“ Is this not what you want? you’re the one who called me and don’t pretend now. Everybody knows you’re sleeping with every girl you se-“

“ What the did you say?” Suddenly Baekhyun appeared from no where with hands on his hips looking like an ahjumma. The girl went speechless and looked back and forth between the two males.

“ I’m out of here” With that she left while texting ( probably another date)

“ What are you doing?” Baekhyun asked him ( Pumpkin head) while taking the opposite seat and eying the other who’s texting another…… again.

“”

“ Don’t you see? this is why everybody think you are sleeping around with anyone you see. You

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter