Wrong Table

I Hate you !
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                                                   

Kyungsoo finally arrived to the destination with an almost broken nose. Aaaand he was late. Like 35 minutes and 56 seconds. No need to say teacher seemed bit annoyed from both disturbance and lateness. But allowed him to enter with a bit of a warning. Being the goody two shoes Kyungsoo has never been late for a class until today. And here comes the worse part.

“ H-hello my name is Do Kyungsoo “ Normally he would’ve said let’s be friends or please take care of me but this is not a normal instance is it? So without making any scene he just sat at the back raw which completely secluded. However before he could seat his on the seat and sigh in relief Mr. Lim beat him to it.

“ Do Kyungsoo-ssi since you’re new how about you show us your skills? He asked while flipping some pages of a book leisurely. Well ! Kyungsoo fidget in his seat uncomfortably. It’s not that he can’t sing but he’s not comfortable doing it in front of an audience. Especially on his first day of school. His voice cracks when he’s nervous and he doesn’t want to be a laughing stock.

“ U-um …” Thankfully just then the bell rang indicating the end of the period. Phew! That was close.

Since the music period is over ( As soon as he came ) he again has to climb down all those steps he climbed.

“ My poor legs”

 

 

Next two periods went pretty smoothly and Kyungsoo was content with his new class. He had a seat beside the window and nobody cared about his presence. So peaceful. Unlike Mr. Lim, his math teacher took a great liking in him. How could he not when Kyungsoo finished his sums almost immediately and effortlessly. Mr. Han spared him a small smile (instead of praising) which Kyungsoo was thankful for. At least one person here understands him. At the end of the period whole class cause a riot and ran outside leaving Kyungsoo dumbstruck. That’s when it hits him. ‘ Lunch ‘

“ Are they serving some special dish? “ he shrugged and fished out his lunch coupon from the bag. Perks of a scholarship He thought while checking either side of it. ( A/n :Or not!)

Whole cafeteria is crowded and it’s almost like there aren’t any space to take a seat. Kyungsoo held his lunch in his chest tightly and looked around with his big curious eyes. He cautiously took few steps and sat on an empty table. Then suddenly whole place became quiet and whispers reached his ear as he was about to take the first bite.

“ Look who’s woke up from the wrong side of the bed” Kyungsoo turned his head and met with five good looking guys. One looking indifferently somewhere burying both hands in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter